• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBI guidelines for credit and debit messages

yobro

TF Select
So au is step sister of axis Bank in leving charges..

Some banks are simply bad & can't even give sms alert for free ..
I m supposing you get zero balance+ 100 rs free every month with rupay platinum offer ..give them chillar sms charges..💀
.some banks levy some don't.
100 rs free?

yobro

TF Select
So au is step sister of axis Bank in leving charges..

Some banks are simply bad & can't even give sms alert for free ..
I m supposing you get zero balance+ 100 rs free every month with rupay platinum offer ..give them chillar sms charges..💀
.some banks levy some don't.
They don't charge much just 177 for rupay platinum debit card/year.
Also 8 complimentary lounge access on debit card.
How do u say that they charge more?

yobro

TF Select
Guys I had opted out of SMS banking service of AU BANK as 18 rs were applicable on it.
From that time I have stopped getting credit and debit messages from Bank.
According to best of my knowledge the messages for credit and debit is provided free of cost as per some guidelines of RBI.
Please provide document of this RBI guidelines.
Someone please answer my original query.
This is humble request

AyushJaju

TF Buzz
True, ICICI is best, once they make your account preferred or wealth management, they usually don't downgrade.
And thereafter no charges on transaction (NEFT/RTGS/IMPS), debit card (eligible card only ) and you also get 0 MAB.

Simple trick to upgrade to Preferred : move your salary account for few months to ICICI. (I'm not sure if there is minimum salary credit requirement by the bank to offer the ugprade)

Best zero balance account - icici 😎

Last edited:

yobro

TF Select
So basically they said Kotak is best if one don't need Physical Debit Card, in other hand, AU is best if one need physical debit card, because Kotak Physical DC charges>AU DC.

Fair enough, though it depends upon the need and usage of a person.
What about bank network?
Au bank network is nothing at front of kotak

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
True, ICICI is best, once they make ur account preferred and wealth management, they usually don't downgrade.
And no charges on transaction, debit card (eligible card onl ) and 0 MAB

Simple trick to upgrade to Preferred : move your salary account for few months to ICICI.(I'm not sure if there is min salary credit requirement)
Confused 3 Idiots GIF by Bombay Softwares

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
True, ICICI is best, once they make ur account preferred and wealth management, they usually don't downgrade.
And no charges on transaction, debit card (eligible card onl ) and 0 MAB

Simple trick to upgrade to Preferred : move your salary account for few months to ICICI.(I'm not sure if there is min salary credit requirement)
Are you sure 😁😁

AyushJaju

TF Buzz
Can you explain a little bit ??
I mean I have moved my salary account to ICICI and within 6 month it was upgraded to Privilege with no charges and 0 MAB.

Later I've transferred account to other bank for 4 years but they have not downgraded.

Recently moved to ICICI again and they now have upgraded my account to Wealth Management.

So I think if you move your salary account to ICICI (even though you move it back later) they will upgrade your account and possibly will not downgrade it