• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBI guidelines for credit and debit messages

yobro

TF Select
Guys I had opted out of SMS banking service of AU BANK as 18 rs were applicable on it.
From that time I have stopped getting credit and debit messages from Bank.
According to best of my knowledge the messages for credit and debit is provided free of cost as per some guidelines of RBI.
Please provide document of this RBI guidelines.

Gaara

TF Ace
AU is hidden Gem recently getting to know all these negative sides of it 😂
On YouTube everyone be like AU is best online account over Kotak zero balance account.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
AU is hidden Gem recently getting to know all these negative sides of it 😂
On YouTube everyone be like AU is best online account over Kotak zero balance account.
Best zero balance account - icici 😎

Gaara

TF Ace
Why stuck ?
Some issues while opening the account.
SBI says Marchant received the amount, ICICI say didn't get any.
Na account open huwa na pisa dikra, we ran to SBI they asked us write a written complaint. After 7 days they said some technical Glitch money will come back.

Gaara

TF Ace
Apay shappiro coral rupay then plat
I’m inquiring whether they offer a zero-balance account, and I currently hold their Apay and Coral cards. I attempted to apply for the Shappiro Lifetime Free (LTF) credit card, but they are offering a preapproved paid Shappiro card instead.

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Guys I had opted out of SMS banking service of AU BANK as 18 rs were applicable on it.
From that time I have stopped getting credit and debit messages from Bank.
According to best of my knowledge the messages for credit and debit is provided free of cost as per some guidelines of RBI.
Please provide document of this RBI guidelines.
Sabse sahi digital account h

Faltu icic se accha h

#aniket

TF Ace
Some issues while opening the account.
SBI says Marchant received the amount, ICICI say didn't get any.
Na account open huwa na pisa dikra, we ran to SBI they asked us write a written complaint. After 7 days they said some technical Glitch money will come back.
Medium of funding money was, RTGS, NEFT, UPI or any other?