RBI lifts ban on boarding of new customers on Bank of Baroda World app

Any SB account useful ingetting BOB Eterna card??
any preference given to SB holders to grant CC?
My Eterna application was rejected becuase of too many CIBIL enquiries last week .. Need to wait for 6 months according to CC.

Any inputs by excpreniced BOB holders in this specific area , are much appreciated ...
Open Radiance account and you will get Eterna LTF.

and I am NWTB to BOB, any better way to open Radiance account with minimal cahsh flow...?? that I need to be aware of , other than 30L NRV/TRV ...

I am also trying to understand this.
Today only I visited few branches. and talked to some bankers and BMs.
Some people said if your MAB is above 10L. It auto moves to Radiance banking.

To directly open a new account in radiance, one of the BM said that you can open a new account with 30L IP and that would auto-trigger registration with Radiance banking. I believe if this doesn't happen we can contact Radiance team and ask them to upgrade the account.

• Love

This is doable .. and fair enough...
To directly open a new account in radiance, one of the BM said that you can open a new account with 30L IP and that would auto-trigger registration with Radiance banking. I believe if this doesn't happen we can contact Radiance team and ask them to upgrade the account.
This is toooooo much ...
in my view...

thanks .. keep me in loop of updates..if any.. in future..

Location ... ?

jetesh

Bob se maango
Aur humko bhi dilwao😃
Bhai baat ho gayi hai ..... party arrangement as per category kardi hai BOB ne :p

One who holds a Radiance account, a BOB Opulence debit card, or a BOB Eterna credit card will get the full package (buffet, welcome drink, and all) at the party.

One with a Visa Sapphire card or Premier credit card will get a welcome drink with selected snacks, thali (sabzi and dal) and a choice of bread.

One who holds a classic debit card, a very basic credit card, or a lite account with the bank only gets a welcome drink and sandwich.

:D :D

Batman

Can anybody please enlighten me on the implication of this news - what can a user do on BoB World app?

For context, I don't have a bank account here but I do have Eterna cc.

WhoU

I still can’t see the option to register for mobile app on internet banking site. Only de-register and reset activation key options present.

• IMG_3410.jpeg
    IMG_3410.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 24

doraemon

Okay
So do they have downgrade mechanism as well in place in case we don't maintain balance thereafter?
Or they are like classic/preferred of HDFC
U meant not started yet i think?
Jaldi se chalu ho Jaye aur virtual rupay plat mil jae