• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Aspire/Signature Banking

itssudiptadas

TF Select
Hi, I want to know your experience about RBL Bank Aspire banking or Signature Banking. I want to open this account but no one give proper information about which debit card I get, downgrade and many information from who use this account.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Sir, is it possible to upgrade the existing account? I have 10k mab account.
Do you maintain 2L funds or use rbl t&c to your benefit?
Yes , it is very much possible, espcially in the coming 4 days..
I have 10K variant only and upgraded to Sig with 5L FD. I maintain only 20K balance..
Negotiate hard , and get the deal done now..
The BM wants me to meet for the last 2 weeks. He is meeting me at my hom tomorrow
They are desperate..use them now in the coming 4 days..

itssudiptadas

TF Select
Can't you get your exclusive account in indusind upgraded to Grande. Get pinnacle ltf and then downgrade it to exclusive and make it 0mab
This is very lengthy process, I have to keep grande account for atleast 3 months because I have to spend 50k then they reverse 5k joining fees otherwise if I downgrade to exclusive they charge 15k joining fees.

dealminer

TF Premier
Yes , it is very much possible, espcially in the coming 4 days..
I have 10K variant only and upgraded to Sig with 5L FD. I maintain only 20K balance..
Negotiate hard , and get the deal done now..
The BM wants me to meet for the last 2 weeks. He is meeting me at my hom tomorrow
They are desperate..use them now in the coming 4 days..
yes sir 🫡 🫡