• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank LazyPay Credit card

What do you think brother, who has a Zomato RBL card he can get this card or not? and I have a 10k limit in lazypay and 50k on RBL Zomato then how much limit we can get on Lazypay Card?

What do you think brother, who has a Zomato RBL card he can get this card or not? and I have a 10k limit in lazypay and 50k on RBL Zomato then how much limit we can get on Lazypay Card?
Why do you want this useless card which having just 1% reward rate that too with RBL bank.

looks like those who are getting rbl card got confirmations now and those who don't got confirmation will get sbm lazypay card in future
After having OneCard as secured and knowing that it is impossible to make it unsecured. I don't think I will be able to take another secured card (if they launch that one as secured). 😅

🚨Important: LazyCard will be paused on 30 Nov

To comply with the latest RBI guidelines, we need to pause transactions on your LazyCard from 30 Nov 2022.

But dont worry a new credit card from LazyPay will be launched soon.
Interested in the card?🤩🤩🤩
fill out the form here :- https://m.gs.im/n/SRkz8aOesEJ

Till then keep using LazyPay for one-tap checkout on 40K+ merchants like Swiggy, Dunzo, Bookmyshow and more

👉Make sure you repay your dues on time to maintain a healthy credit score.

Team LazyPay

So they are sending forms to show your early intrest for the card

🚨Important: LazyCard will be paused on 30 Nov

To comply with the latest RBI guidelines, we need to pause transactions on your LazyCard from 30 Nov 2022.

But dont worry a new credit card from LazyPay will be launched soon.
Interested in the card?🤩🤩🤩
fill out the form here :- https://m.gs.im/n/SRkz8aOesEJ

Till then keep using LazyPay for one-tap checkout on 40K+ merchants like Swiggy, Dunzo, Bookmyshow and more

👉Make sure you repay your dues on time to maintain a healthy credit score.

Team LazyPay

So they are sending forms to show your early intrest for the card
bro i also got same message. Btw you should really hide that URL because its different for everyone.

Recently completed vkyc for lazy pay rbl card after call RBL Bank Credit Card Helpline +91 22 6232 7777 now it asking 16 digit card directly after language option no but before that it asking mobile no along with # to check application status what should i understand this is technical bug or some issue in my mobile no till now no communication received from rbl or lazypay.

Any suggestion already mail 1 level grievance 2 days back of rbl till now no clue.

Back