• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank LazyPay Credit card

After vkyc completion of #RBL_LAZYPAY CARD on 03dec2022 on 06dec2022 received call from #RBLBank for current & office address same in application reason why ? in my Adhar pincode rbl not serviceable so I given my office address for both that is some how same but permanent address is different with sate pincode what will we the next step or chances of approval?

Is there any other verification will happen?

How to verify RBL cc , cc email & Twitter supports not giving any reply Regards my application first I got application cancelled & website shown as declined status now I again received below sms yesterday is there anyway I can get clarity it's approved or not ?

Kindly suggest. @TechnoFino @Batmanbaba @onetwo @Sourav_Roy @BUDHRAJ

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221208-230428_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20221208-230428_Messages.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 47
After vkyc completion of #RBL_LAZYPAY CARD on 03dec2022 on 06dec2022 received call from #RBLBank for current & office address same in application reason why ? in my Adhar pincode rbl not serviceable so I given my office address for both that is some how same but permanent address is different with sate pincode what will we the next step or chances of approval?

How to verify RBL cc , cc email & Twitter supports not giving any reply Regards my application first I got application cancelled & website shown as declined status now I again received below sms yesterday is there anyway I can get clarity it's approved or not ?

wait for further upadate..

maybe your application was approved or maybe it's just you received wrong message..
either wait or contact rbl and ask about your application status

I also did video kyc on 3rd december and in 5th november they told me they had some issues with video kyc and need my physical biometric verification. So, i agreed and they scheduled a visit for the next day but no one came. I also emailed them and they are asking for application number which i don't have and then they asked three working days to do some backend things. rbl is shit.

Back