• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Offering Multibrand Voucher on Account Funding

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Hi !
*We miss you and have a gift for you!* 🎁

Fund your RBL Account XXX1234 with minimum ₹25,000 before March 31st 2024 ⏰ and keep for 10 days or above to get a *₹250 voucher* from brands like Zomato/ Amazon/ Myntra/ BookMyshow/ Ola.

Tap for T&C: https://rb.gy/u66pzt

Now earn up to *7.50%** interest p.a. on your savings account balance.

null-20240319-WA0002.jpg

Attachments

• sa-bb-funding-multi-voucher-324.pdf
    173.1 KB · Views: 8

pinki

TF Ace
Dhamki dena tha RBI ki.. Main to doonga agar mujhe aisa kuch bolenge to.. aur sach me complaint karunga
Dhamki di maine
Then again she said ki nhi u r not eligible, hmari team ne check kiya hai . Resolved mark kr rhe hain ab.

I will complain today or in 1-2 days in rbi.

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Just called them.. cc accepted that the offer was live on my account and also verified whether I maintained more than 25k for 10 consecutive days.. I got offer for Dec 2023.. It was my mistake in above posts.. cc took complaint and said that it will be resolved in 4 working days

Screenshot_20240509_184059_Messages.jpg
Mistake..

I had offer from Jan 20-30. I just checked my statement for the same. While registering complaint, I said offer was for Dec.. will call and clarify them again regarding this

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Aye u confirmed RBL cc are available in patna right ! What about yes bank
RBL and Yes both are being sourced here. I don't have RBL card but they keep calling me for this.
Yes I have- Reserv LTF got 6 months back.
Only IDFC. SC and AU are not souring cards here.

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Dhamki di maine
Then again she said ki nhi u r not eligible, hmari team ne check kiya hai . Resolved mark kr rhe hain ab.

Same here.. they just said not eligible and closed the case.. even tho I discussed the same thing with them 30 days ago.. i will be complaining to rbi in 1-2 days too.. just need to see how to raise complain to rbi ombudsman

pinki

TF Ace
Is this your first Yes Bank credit card?
What was your waitlist number in Uni Card app?
Did they match limit with highest credit limit reported in your CIBIL?
Yes.

No, in initial days only when they were letting us join the waitlist,at that time only they showed me a meagre limit of 44k and this is what given when card was approved. I took coz it was LTF and zero forex markup.

Strange

TF Legend
Yes.

No, in initial days only when they were letting us join the waitlist,at that time only they showed me a meagre limit of 44k and this is what given when card was approved. I took coz it was LTF and zero forex markup.
Seems like they are not giving option to apply for existing Yes Bank credit card holders.

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Same here.. they just said not eligible and closed the case.. even tho I discussed the same thing with them 30 days ago.. i will be complaining to rbi in 1-2 days too.. just need to see how to raise complain to rbi ombudsman
Shameless people.. inko RBI ka bamboo hi pasand hai
Dhamki di maine

Update:

I raised complaint to rbi ombudsman yesterday morning, today recieved a call from their pno confirming that the bag will be dispatched and recieved in 15 working days. I asked them why issues and delays till now but they just said we will look into why those conversations happened but we will dispatch you the bag in next 15 days.

Rbi ombudsman 💪 !!!

pinki

TF Ace
Update:

I raised complaint to rbi ombudsman yesterday morning, today recieved a call from their pno confirming that the bag will be dispatched and recieved in 15 working days. I asked them why issues and delays till now but they just said we will look into why those conversations happened but we will dispatch you the bag in next 15 days.

Rbi ombudsman 💪 !!!
Wow , nice to know.

Le me
Ae gadi start kr, jldi gadi start kr 🌚