• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Offering Multibrand Voucher on Account Funding

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Hi !
*We miss you and have a gift for you!* 🎁

Fund your RBL Account XXX1234 with minimum ₹25,000 before March 31st 2024 ⏰ and keep for 10 days or above to get a *₹250 voucher* from brands like Zomato/ Amazon/ Myntra/ BookMyshow/ Ola.

Tap for T&C: https://rb.gy/u66pzt

Now earn up to *7.50%** interest p.a. on your savings account balance.

null-20240319-WA0002.jpg

Attachments

• sa-bb-funding-multi-voucher-324.pdf
    173.1 KB · Views: 8

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Did you contact them? For me, after providing them with offer details, terms and condition and explaining them everything, they raised a raise with offers team and still declined.
Did you recieve anything from them? I am thinking of complaining to rbi ombudsman but not sure if they see offer related issues too
I totally forgot about it.. have deleted whatsapp screenshots.. how should I proceed?

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
I have offer screenshot but that have my name too.. but maybe u can generate the whatsapp msg..similiar to what was mine😉
Just called them.. cc accepted that the offer was live on my account and also verified whether I maintained more than 25k for 10 consecutive days.. I got offer for Dec 2023.. It was my mistake in above posts.. cc took complaint and said that it will be resolved in 4 working days

Screenshot_20240509_184059_Messages.jpg

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just called them.. cc accepted that the offer was live on my account and also verified whether I maintained more than 25k for 10 consecutive days.. I got offer for Dec 2023.. It was my mistake in above posts.. cc took complaint and said that it will be resolved in 4 working days

Screenshot_20240509_184059_Messages.jpg
Yeah same thing happened to me but via emails... They raised a case with me the same as your screenshot and after 2 days they closed it. See ss below.

Please let me know when u recieve a response on your case.
Screenshot_2024-05-09-19-55-03-065_com.google.android.gm.jpg

pinki

TF Ace
Did you contact them? For me, after providing them with offer details, terms and condition and explaining them everything, they raised a raise with offers team and still declined.
Did you recieve anything from them? I am thinking of complaining to rbi ombudsman but not sure if they see offer related issues too
Oh , completely forgot abt it!

I called them now only,
They told to call the next day as there system is under maintenance and they are unable to fetch any data over there.

But he assured me that , if i would be eligible then he would register the case and which will get resolved in 2-3 days.but plz call tomorrow for the same.

Will call them tomorrow again , hoping best🙂

Strange

TF Legend
Hi !
*We miss you and have a gift for you!* 🎁

Fund your RBL Account XXX1234 with minimum ₹25,000 before March 31st 2024 ⏰ and keep for 10 days or above to get a *₹250 voucher* from brands like Zomato/ Amazon/ Myntra/ BookMyshow/ Ola.

Tap for T&C: https://rb.gy/u66pzt

Now earn up to *7.50%** interest p.a. on your savings account balance.

null-20240319-WA0002.jpg
Mujhe wo bag abtak nahi mila.
Uske liye complaint karna hoga kya?

@VISHESH_BANSAL @pprakash11

pinki

TF Ace
Why i m getting this error while requesting for a new cheque book from rbl mobank app:::

Cheque book request is not allowed for this account. 😐

Anyone else faced this ?? Plz guide .

Cs is saying, ur first cheque book can either be issued through app or branch but here app is pissing and i don't want to go branch in this heat.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Why i m getting this error while requesting for a new cheque book from rbl mobank app:::

Cheque book request is not allowed for this account. 😐

Anyone else faced this ?? Plz guide .

Cs is saying, ur first cheque book can either be issued through app or branch but here app is pissing and i don't want to go branch in this heat.
Which RBL branch u opened account with