• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys applied for the card yesterday, Having few doubts please clarify?
1. When will I get that joining voucher, how long will it take to receive that joining voucher, Whether I need to spend anything to receive the joining voucher?
2. For credit card payment what kind of method has to be followed, In HDFC PLATINUM CARD we use billpay facility to get that Rs 750 monthly, whether we have to follow same kind of procedure or can we use debit card in CHEQ app which will give additional 1% voucher?
3. To get 1000 rupees voucher we need make 1 Lac payment in a month and if I make payment for this month when will I get that 1% voucher for the month of February? Virtual Card visible on the rbl cards section, so can start making bill payment?

Those who are using this debit card, Please kindly guide me...

You dont need to pay any credit card bills. Just load amazon or paytm or indusind account through the debit card 1 lakh rs each month and you'll get 1k voucher next month after 16th

You dont need to pay any credit card bills. Just load amazon or paytm or indusind account through the debit card 1 lakh rs each month and you'll get 1k voucher next month after 16th
No I am getting it only for the purpose of paying credit card bills, So can I make payment through cheq app to get that 1% voucher next month, along with that I will be getting 1% from cheq app ?

Cheq app now gives only 0.5 % as amazon voucher. Pay more than 10k in month by signature plus debit card to be eligible for cashback
I need to make payment of Rs 1.4 Lacs axis credit card bill and I will make 1 Lac payment through cheq app, will take big basket voucher which will give Rs 1 for 1 points...

Guys applied for the card yesterday, Having few doubts please clarify?
1. When will I get that joining voucher, how long will it take to receive that joining voucher, Whether I need to spend anything to receive the joining voucher?
2. For credit card payment what kind of method has to be followed, In HDFC PLATINUM CARD we use billpay facility to get that Rs 750 monthly, whether we have to follow same kind of procedure or can we use debit card in CHEQ app which will give additional 1% voucher?
3. To get 1000 rupees voucher we need make 1 Lac payment in a month and if I make payment for this month when will I get that 1% voucher for the month of February? Virtual Card visible on the rbl cards section, so can start making bill payment?

Those who are using this debit card, Please kindly guide me...
+1

Back