• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank suspended card with no thorough reason

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
@TechnoFino My RBL Zomato card was terminated without explanation. Calling customer service revealed that the card had been permanently stopped due to bank internal policy. After highlighting new rbi rule the executive only said it's due to the risk associated with the card (don't know what that means) & had to write to customer care to get the detailed reason.

Asked me to clear dues & they will reissue the new card. Card limit was 2L usage was around 5% of the card.

Attachments

• rbl.jpg
    rbl.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 202
So my card hasn’t been working (tried yesterday twice). Gave incorrect pin error message while the same PIN has been working since earlier times

Didn’t try online purchase but tried to reset the PIN and application was not able to do so aswell

Last edited:
So my card hasn’t been working (tried yesterday twice). Gave incorrect pin error message while the same PIN has been working since earlier times

Didn’t try online purchase but tried to reset the PIN and application was not able to do so aswell
Yeah that happens to me I tried to login in OTP recieved but nothing else so made a transaction through cred and it worked

Edition tab is showing same like before but when i tried to transact it showing card blocked..also received sms that card suspended
:eek:oh i could be next cause in last three month i used -3, i didn't used the card till day before yesterday and made a thousand rupees purchase through cred let c , will this affect everyone or it random

Last edited:
Back