• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL bookmyshow Play credit card rejected

anuajayan

TF Buzz
I applied for RBL bookmyshow Play credit card and my application got rejected. I'm having a CIBIL score of 780+. Already I'm having a RBL zomato edition credit card. Kindly spread some light how to tackle this situation.

Same thing happened with me. I'm a BMS Superstar user, got the offer in app, tried to apply it but it shows bank's internal criteria did not meet. It could be due to the fact that I am already holding LTF RBL Bank Platinum Delight Credit Card tried and RBL does not allow 2 credit cards. I tried to follow up with CC over phone and email to enquire how I can get BMS play card and whether I can upgrade/cancel my existing one but got typical response.
Can you confirm if RBL delight credit card give RPs on government payments like incometax or nps on weekends (2x offer)?

RBL allows more than 2 card - My brother had Maxima + RBL play + Bajaj finserv - recently closed bajaj card and upgraded maxima to world travel

I have Fun+ and Bajaj card - they keep rejecting my play card - may be because of Fun+ card I already hold which have almost same features of Play card although limit of that card is 6lakh+

Last edited:
Back