• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rbl cookies credit card

yb24

TF Premier
So today some agent called me and applied rbl cookies credit card he told me that I will get 2 lakh limit and proceed today the kyc was scheduled but the guy didn't come and it will be done tomorrow.I had clearly told him that if I were not given a good limit than I will not activate the card and it is ltf also.
How is the card and what limit I could expect

#aniket

TF Ace
So today some agent called me and applied rbl cookies credit card he told me that I will get 2 lakh limit and proceed today the kyc was scheduled but the guy didn't come and it will be done tomorrow.I had clearly told him that if I were not given a good limit than I will not activate the card and it is ltf also.
I think you have got scammed by 3rd party agent. 🤡

I hope to be proved wrong.

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
You've been most probably mis-selled by a 3rd party. The charges for cookies card is 100+GST per month unless you spend 5000 in that month.
And nobody can give guarantee on credit limit atleast not a 3rd party agent. RBL is notorious for giving very low credit limits.

yb24

TF Premier
You've been most probably mis-selled by a 3rd party. The charges for cookies card is 100+GST per month unless you spend 5000 in that month.
And nobody can give guarantee on credit limit atleast not a 3rd party agent. RBL is notorious for giving very low credit limits.
Ok thanks for the reply