• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL IOCL RuPay Credit Card launched | 250 litres free fuel | 8.5% value back

harshgupta940

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
RBL Bank launched its two Indian Oil Co-Branded Credit Cards

IndianOil RBL Bank XTRA Credit Card​

Welcome Benefits-
Get 3,000 Fuel Points on beginning the journey.
Just shop for INR 1,500 in one transaction within first 30 days of getting your card.
i.e. 100% value back to get your joining fees back.

Rewards-
  • Get accelerated 15 fuel points on every INR 100 spent at IndianOil fuel stations (Maximum 2,000 fuel points per month) (7.5% for fuel spends upto INR 13300 monthly)
  • Get 2 fuel points on INR 100 spent on every other purchases like shopping and more (1%)
Quaterly Milestone-
Get 1000 Fuel Points on Quarterly Spends of INR 75,000 (0.67% extra)

1 Fuel Point = INR 0.5

for buying Xtra Rewards points redeemable at IndianOil Fuel Stations.

Fuel Surcharge Waiver-
Fuel purchase for an amount between INR 500 and INR 4,000 (inclusive of both the amounts and excluding the surcharge amount). Upto 200 per month.

Membership Fees- 1500+GST
Spend waiver on spending 2.75 Lakhs annually. On spending 1.75 Lakhs annually you can get INR 500 membership fees waiver.

IndianOil RBL Bank Credit Card​

Welcome Benefits-
Get 1,000 Fuel Points on beginning the journey.
Just shop for INR 500 in one transaction within first 30 days of getting your card.
i.e. 100% value back to get your joining fees back.

Rewards-
  • Get accelerated 10 fuel points on every INR 100 spent at IndianOil fuel stations (Maximum 1,000 fuel points per month) (5% for fuel spends upto INR 10000 monthly)
  • Get 1 fuel point on INR 100 spent on every other purchases like shopping and more! (0.5%)

1 Fuel Point = INR 0.5
for buying Xtra Rewards points redeemable at IndianOil Fuel Stations.

Fuel Surcharge Waiver-
Fuel purchase for an amount between INR 500 and INR 4,000 (inclusive of both the amounts and excluding the surcharge amount). Upto 100 per month.

Membership Fees- 500+GST
Spend waiver on spending 1.75 Lakhs annually.

Both cards are available in MasterCard & RuPay network.

For Credit Cards issued on RuPay network, enjoy the features of National Common Mobility Card (NCMC) and RuPay Credit Card on Unified Payment Interface (UPI).

Last edited:
regret.png

We regret to inform you that as per Bank's internal assessment guidelines we are unable to process your application. Thank you for your interest in RBL Bank Credit Card.

@everyone: I have RBL play and RBL world safari cc.. that's why they cannot proceed..?

regret.png

We regret to inform you that as per Bank's internal assessment guidelines we are unable to process your application. Thank you for your interest in RBL Bank Credit Card.

@everyone: I have RBL play and RBL world safari cc.. that's why they cannot proceed..?
Same for me, so I went ahead and got IDFC power+ for now, will use it for 1 year and then close it in 11th month, if i don't like it. Will try again later after 1 year.

Was just going through the tnC of this card and found this:

Fuel Point = INR 0.5 on IOCL Petrol Pump/ Petrol Voucher, Value of 1 (One) XTRAREWARDS Point= INR 0.30, 3 Fuel Point = 5 XTRA Reward Point.

Can someone explain the above.. 3 FP = 5 Xtra RP?

Was just going through the tnC of this card and found this:

Fuel Point = INR 0.5 on IOCL Petrol Pump/ Petrol Voucher, Value of 1 (One) XTRAREWARDS Point= INR 0.30, 3 Fuel Point = 5 XTRA Reward Point.

Can someone explain the above.. 3 FP = 5 Xtra RP?
Suppose if you convert fuel points to iocl xtra rewards, for 1 fuel point you will get 1.67 Xtra rewards in your iocl membership. You can then use it to fill fuel at IOCL pump where they have ITPS machine!

I didn't see any link for the vkyc while finishing my application.. Application is still in process.. I applied through mobile only.. Now it got stuck.. How to do vkyc now?

Back