• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL report late payment due to 0.12 rs only

Please anyone suggest me. Due to 0.12 rs RBL bank reported late payment in my all credit report. What should I do?? I mailed RBL bank but he is not going to correct my report. Please help me for the process if any. My score getting down because of this 0.12 . (Now paid my 0.12.) But reported already.

Please anyone suggest me. Due to 0.12 rs RBL bank reported late payment in my all credit report. What should I do?? I mailed RBL bank but he is not going to correct my report. Please help me for the process if any. My score getting down because of this 0.12 . (Now paid my 0.12.) But reported already.
Payment related credit info correction no banks will do unless it’s their fault

If you have paid the minimum due atleast (more than that from what I am assuming). So, the bank cannot mark it as delinquent. Bank can charge an interest on the remaining amount if they want though.

Minimum due won't be zero. It would be some paise. That's why they had reported it
Minimum amount is 5% of total bill in most cases and is generally calculated in whole numbers. Not sure if bank will screw him up for not paying 0.006.

Not sure what RBL Bank policy is.

Last edited:
Scrutinize the mitc pf the card agreement.

Locate the late fees clause. If it says that there is no late fees below Rs 500 outstanding, then you can approach RBI Ombudsman and get the case closed in your favour.

I am attaching Mitc of sbi card. It should be similar for yours too. Hope you are lucky. If not, then I guess you will just have to bite the bullet.

Regards,

Attachments

• late payment terms.jpg
    late payment terms.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 19
if it is recent, request rbl in kind and polite words explaining your situation, they have the authority to suppress the default because technically you had outstanding balance that was unpaid. if they dont agree, then we can see whether to go to RBI.

also, ensure that it is not their system fault: example, in hdfc, you cant pay bill if it is less than 1 rupee as the payment accepted is in whole numbers only, and hsfc doesnt allow to pay more than due. if this is the case with rbl, then you can rightfully claim to remove the default.

Back