• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rbl RM deceptive behavior

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Good afternoon,

I have situation so wanted to take your suggestion.

My rbl account was opened on Friday 8th fully operational by 11 funded on 12(tks to incorrect ifsc code in instakit),

When I raised a request for signature + DC on 13th ,RM said he raised from his end and asked me to cancel by reaching cc.

Cc informed that only request was raised on 13th and asked me to reach out to branch for cancellation.

Here RM claims he raised request for account upgrade n DC on 13th and until I cancel the request raised by me for DC, variant type won't change/reflect .

On insisting and several follow ups (he ghosted) he shared 1 request claiming to raised on 13th for debit card and only after DC request raised by me account type will change along with upi creation(as upi wasn't successful being raised via app)

Later I got another service on Sms on 16th. I received a welcome call by rbl team who confirmed that both were raised on 16th and to raise a complaint against branch for missing selling .

this guy continues to bluff And customer care refuses to take complaint. (I would have happily agreed to have funds left untouched or dc raised by him (If he gets some payout from bank) but not for mis sell or wrong information.

Should I wait till wed/thu for account upgrade and raise a complaint and branch change or should I do it now?
Do guide proper channel to raise complaint

You applied Dc from cc made his incentive null
so he is kind of showing this deceptive behaviour
happened the same with me while opening the account
what i did was ignored that pathetic useless RM and did everything online request from Customer care.
by any means where is this branch location we are talking about.

You applied Dc from cc made his incentive null
so he is kind of showing this deceptive behaviour
happened the same with me while opening the account
what i did was ignored that pathetic useless RM and did everything online request from Customer care.
by any means where is this branch location we are talking about.
Hyderabad 17 kms from my place

Back