• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation RBL Signature+ DC Devalued - No More Cashback on Credit Card payments & GC Purchase

ramkumar_y

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Banker
RBL Signature+ Debit Card Devalued - No More Cashback Voucher on Credit Card Payment & Gift Card related MCC.

While you continue to make the most of your RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card, we would like to update you with respect to the updated calculations for spends threshold and transactions that will be excluded for availing Monthly Voucher/Annual Voucher/waiver of annual fee, effective 01st May 2024:

1.International transactions and/or transactions carried out on the Merchant Category Codes (MCC) listed below will be excluded from availing Monthly and Annual vouchers and will also not be considered for availing the benefits of the waiver of Annual Fee:

6012- Financial Institutions – Merchandise, Services, and Debt Repayment
6051 - Non-Financial Institutions – Foreign Currency, effective through 19 January 2024, Non-Fiat Currency and effective from 20 January 2024 Liquid and Cryptocurrency Assets (for example: Cryptocurrency), Money Orders (Not Money Transfer), Account Funding (not Stored Value Load), Travelers Cheques, and Debt Repayment
6540- Non-Financial Institutions – Stored Value Card Purchase/Load
6211- Security Brokers/Dealers

2. The minimum spends threshold for being eligible for Monthly vouchers with effect from 1 May 2024 will be INR 25,000 for current account customers.

Full circular attached below.

Attachments

• signature-plus-dc-tnc-notice-424.pdf
    167.7 KB · Views: 122

hellobois

TF Ace
So after the most famous funding trick is over and CC bill payment is also not eligible.
Here comes the saviour of RBL signature+ DC.......
Presenting SBI Unipay (lunch ke baad aana) and Airtel Payment App (Jio ki poonch).
Don't try any other method.
Take cashback and enjoy.
P.S. - I redeemed full 5000 (100%) as Amazon pay voucher yesterday which I got for 'spending' 5 lakh in last year 😅😅😸😸💵💸😎
And my DC is free for another 1 year so I'll close it in March 2025 (agar koi aur trick aa gai to fir se 5 lakh 'spend' kar denge) 😝😝😁☺️

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
So after the most famous funding trick is over and CC bill payment is also not eligible.
Here comes the saviour of RBL signature+ DC.......
Presenting SBI Unipay (lunch ke baad aana) and Airtel Payment App (Jio ki poonch).
Don't try any other method.
Take cashback and enjoy.
P.S. - I redeemed full 5000 (100%) as Amazon pay voucher yesterday which I got for 'spending' 5 lakh in last year 😅😅😸😸💵💸😎
And my DC is free for another 1 year so I'll close it in March 2025 (agar koi aur trick aa gai to fir se 5 lakh 'spend' kar denge) 😝😝😁☺️
SBI Unipay working perfectly. Bas bank working hours me karo and multiple trxn karo. Dnt do big amount of trxn.

hellobois

TF Ace
SBI Unipay working perfectly. Bas bank working hours me karo and multiple trxn karo. Dnt do big amount of trxn.
I paid 8000, 9000 and 17000 in the morning.
17000 credited instantly for AU bank.
HDFC and HSBC is still pending.
Will check cashback in next month.
I guess now we have to spend 25000 per month to get 1% cashback.

SHUB11

TF Select
I made my HDFC credit card bill payment on 21st June (Friday) using SBI Unipay, however till now (Sunday) its not reflecting.

SBI Unipay gave me a confirmation message of the payment, what to do now?

hellobois

TF Ace
I made my HDFC credit card bill payment on 21st June (Friday) using SBI Unipay, however till now (Sunday) its not reflecting.

SBI Unipay gave me a confirmation message of the payment, what to do now?
Wait till bill due date and if it is not getting reflected then pay via Cred.

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
used sbi unipay for icici ,it dint go well.. this time will use it for au during banking hours in small transactions (20K). May month:dint go well