• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL World Safari CC Urgent Help Required

Send them a mail, they will confirm, some Customer care do not have access to all the things, so they forget to check at one place where its mentioned LTF.

Send them a mail, they will confirm, some Customer care do not have access to all the things, so they forget to check at one place where its mentioned LTF.
Can You Please check my attached image and Confirm..??

I also sent an email... For Clarification.

View attachment 60753
Earlier I had Zomato RBL CC, Later they Issued Shoprite CC, Later On IVR I Converted that into LTF World Safari..

Now One of bank's executive said that its not a LTF card..

suggest me how to deal with such situation.. I Just have this Email and nothing else..........

@SSV @Wealth is my birth right!
Don't worry even if you been charged AF they will rev the fee first write an email to them and seek the clarification on AF on your card if they still mention that the card is chargeable raise a card closure request and deal with the retention team

Don't worry even if you been charged AF they will rev the fee first write an email to them and seek the clarification on AF on your card if they still mention that the card is chargeable raise a card closure request and deal with the retention team
Txxx sir.... Thank you

yes thats pretty much what i wanted to add

Back