• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Real dilemma to get the Axis Ace credit card through GPay

SurajitK

TF Buzz
So most of you must have heard already that Axis Bank has stopped issuing their prized Ace credit card since 1st February, 2022. I was unlucky enough to get my first Axis card on 31st January and got to learn this bad news on 1st Feb itself when I tried to get Ace on call (imagine my luck). :cry::cry::cry:
Few time after that Axis care had told me that only a GPay invite would allow me to apply and get Axis Ace online and so I waited and waited and waited. After waiting for more than 11 months I finally got the invite on 19th Dec, 2022 🥹😁
Screenshot_2022-12-19-21-43-59-614_com.google.android.apps.nbu.paisa.user.jpg
and today, i.e. 22/12/2022 I tried to apply for the same. But before I was taken to any application page and enter my details... BOOM!!!
Screenshot_2022-12-22-14-42-15-809_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
I inquired about this issue in our Telegram group and found many others to face this same problem and nobody actually had any solution to this. I tried to make GPay Chat Support understand but they were hell bent to disregard my invite and kept saying that I was not eligible for the invite and I had to wait.😫 🤬
I was almost shattered. 😭
Then I turned to our savior social media platform Twitter and tagged Google Pay India and Axis Bank, filled up the form from Google Pay and currently waiting for their response.
Seems like Axis Ace is eluding me time and again but I won't stop trying to get my hands on this card.
Fellow friends who are facing this issue can try out this method, so thought of writing this thread.
Thank you.

Hello guys need your help , I got invite in my Gpay Application for Axis ace credit card,but I am worried to get decline of my application, can any one please suggest, how much chances I have ,to get application approved, as I am having only CIBIL score 712 and don't have any income proof. Shall I apply for Ace credit card or not?

Back