• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Reality Strikes and strikes hard.. for RBL Sig+ , soon to SBI CB holders

dvader

TF Premier
I side with @SSV here personally but I think there can be no productive discussion on this either, that boat has not only sailed, the boat has become a space ship and has escaped the Earth's orbit.

However, I also believe that @Abhishek012 has all the freedom to post whatever he wants. He has taken the negative posts (a few warranted and some weren't) with friendly grace. His motivations can be anyones guess and I don't care for them at this point.

I don't support or hate any card or card network. Finance was designed to help people. If a card is useful use if not then don't.

techt

TF Legend
I side with @SSV here personally but I think there can be no productive discussion on this either, that boat has not only sailed, the boat has become a space ship and has escaped the Earth's orbit.

However, I also believe that @Abhishek012 has all the freedom to post whatever he wants. He has taken the negative posts (a few warranted and some weren't) with friendly grace. His motivations can be anyones guess and I don't care for them at this point.

I don't support or hate any card or card network. Finance was designed to help people. If a card is useful use if not then don't.
Well said.đź‘Ť. .

Reactions: SSV

techt

TF Legend
I don’t want to say anything…

Both @SSV & @Abhishek012 are good people…
Comedy Ok GIF by Amazon miniTV

MangoRush

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

I side with maximum usage of card's benefits for the longest possible time( only genuine use, not abuse)
This was possible all these days until few decided they have nothing better to do in their life and turned into double-agent for banks.

iampqq

TF Premier
I don't care about devaluation
But jo harkat kr raha usko chaatna hi bolte h , taki followers mile
But in general people don't do this shit to earn 1k ki acc khulwao aur 1l rotate karo.
Mere tho aise hi kam ajata