• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received 1% Cashback on Paying Health Insurance Premium | SBI Cashback Card

souravmishra

TF Buzz
Hi Guys!

Have gained a lot of knowledge from, and saved a lot of money (and cashbacks and discounts 🤑) because of, this forum. Thanks a lot for maintaining a good community vibe.

Thought to make my small contribution to it, too.

I couldn't find a conclusive answer on this forum as to how much % of cashback we get on paying an insurance premium, on its official website, using this card. So, I did it, myself, to find the answer, and settle this question.

I paid a Health Insurance Premium on its official website (as Amazon doesn't support it). Got 1% back (and not 5%).

So, beware.

If anyone has any idea to get more cashback on health insurance premiums, share.

Hi Guys!

Have gained a lot of knowledge from, and saved a lot of money (and cashbacks and discounts 🤑) because of, this forum. Thanks a lot for maintaining a good community vibe.

Thought to make my small contribution to it, too.

I couldn't find a conclusive answer on this forum as to how much % of cashback we get on paying an insurance premium, on its official website, using this card. So, I did it, myself, to find the answer, and settle this question.

I paid a Health Insurance Premium on its official website (as Amazon doesn't support it). Got 1% back (and not 5%).

So, beware.

If anyone has any idea to get more cashback on health insurance premiums, share.
Insurance MCC already falls under 1% category for SBI Cashback. Amazon is a bypass, that's why gives 5%

Insurance MCC already falls under 1% category for SBI Cashback. Amazon is a bypass, that's why gives 5%
what if on the niva bupa website i select amazon pay wallet, select use few bucks remaining in the wallet and pay the rest using SBI Cashback card, will i get 5% cashback? i should get technically 5%, because niva shows the mode of payment as amazon wallet, the the funds much be going to amazon first and then to niva bupa. so idk what mcc is involved in this.

Back