• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received 2 Axis Magnus Cards?!?

harshunlimited

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi,
Applied for Axis Magnus in the 1st week of Dec 2022 c2c basis with my Infinia, KYC was done and when nothing happened after 1 week contacted Axis and they re-initiated KYC, this time, as received on sms, the application no. was different. The card was approved and I received my card on 22nd Dec, activated it and even completed the target 1L spend on it before 31st Dec to make the most of the calendar month. On 5th Jan, received a courier again from bludart and it has a brand new Axis Magnus kit with of course my name but a different card no & PP no.
What do you guys recon I should do? Should I just let it pass 30 days and it ll get auto cancelled as mandated by RBI or should I inform Axis? The only doubt I have is if they deactivate my 1st card and tell me to use the 2nd card. I don't want to miss on my reward points already collected in Dec 2022.

Apologies for this late update. I was finally able to activate the card.
It's surely is an independent card as I can see the joining fee already levied in mobile app.
Surprisingly the limit is only 3L, I didn't read the welcome letter earlier.
Yours is a different case to mine then. I don't see the other card in app but I'm able to transact on it. Good thing you can get 1L out of the 2nd one for 4 months

Back