• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received A RBL Rupay Credit Card without Applying

thereguser

TF Buzz
Hi folks today i received a RBL Rupay Credit Card for which i did not even apply. So what should i do? how i know the details of type this card. Help me out.
See the image.

Attachments

• Clipboard_10-12-2024_01.webp
    Clipboard_10-12-2024_01.webp
    5.1 KB · Views: 316
They might have issued a floater card with your existing card. You should be able to see the details on the RBL app.

They might have issued a floater card with your existing card. You should be able to see the details on the RBL app.
okay but what if i activated and if will show chargeable card and the tracking stuffs came to my different email. i am quiet sceptical about activating the card

Did you get the Shoprite card already?

Sometimes the agent tells you a different card while you receive some other card.
Either that or a floater, probably either of the two cases.

Could be scam, beware

I've heard of cases where hacked cards are sent unsolicited to customers and then then fraud transactions done in their name

Confirm with customer care first

Last edited:
so no extra charges or something like that, please say yes 🤩
Dude, you said that without applying for RBL card, they sent you a RBL RuPay credit card.

Then you mentioned that you already have a 'Shoprite card'

I was just replying to that, saying that this is RuPay variant Shoprite credit card

How did you get this card or if you applied for it, you figure it out. 🤣🤣

Hi folks today i received a RBL Rupay Credit Card for which i did not even apply. So what should i do? how i know the details of type this card. Help me out.
See the image.
its like getting investment advice from a begger. Useless worthless and waste of time .....

Back