• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received HDFC voucher but unable to redeem?

arjun697

TF Premier
Hello! So I barely use my HDFC Moneyback card but keep it since this is the longest active card I have. By the end of Sept, I received a call saying the card has not been active for an year and if I make 4 transactions of 500 before end of the month, they will send me a voucher for 1000. No harm in trying so got this done through grocery shopping and forgot about it. Today I got a text message from the usual HDFC number saying voucher for 1000 for CC spends is here. On clicking it, I'm redirected a Gyftr and there's plenty of options available but the site only has Validate option but not for redeem. How do I activate this? Pay 1re on CC anywhere else?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-29 at 12.59.45.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-29 at 12.59.45.png
    619.1 KB · Views: 121

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Hello! So I barely use my HDFC Moneyback card but keep it since this is the longest active card I have. By the end of Sept, I received a call saying the card has not been active for an year and if I make 4 transactions of 500 before end of the month, they will send me a voucher for 1000. No harm in trying so got this done through grocery shopping and forgot about it. Today I got a text message from the usual HDFC number saying voucher for 1000 for CC spends is here. On clicking it, I'm redirected a Gyftr and there's plenty of options available but the site only has Validate option but not for redeem. How do I activate this? Pay 1re on CC anywhere else?
Click on validate, it might ask to pay Rs 1 for verf purpose.

arjun697

TF Premier
There is no website redirection. I click on validate and that doesn't do anything. Tried on random vouchers, all inactive. So manually just made a transaction of 1+ anywhere, idk just to show that the card is still active? But I guess the more realistic option would be validate having a payment link for Re1.

sudheerreddy

TF Premier
There is no website redirection. I click on validate and that doesn't do anything. Tried on random vouchers, all inactive. So manually just made a transaction of 1+ anywhere, idk just to show that the card is still active? But I guess the more realistic option would be validate having a payment link for Re1.
On the top banner Know More option also doesn't do anything?

dk619

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Same here, I received a message saying received voucher worth 1500Rs, but unable to redeem. Tried making a small purchase on gyftr, but didn't help. When I click on validate it shows "no payment mode selected". Tried on different browsers as well.

sumitkp

TF Buzz
To validate your card with a ₹1 payment, open the HDFC link on your computer's browser. The validation option isn't working on mobile browser.

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It worked on my android google chrome. I clicked validate on fresh page entered card number cVv expiry and name got stuck. Then realised year is in YYYY format 2024 etc. then otp page, post validation all the vouchers come with redeem button activated. Just redeem