• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received HDFC voucher but unable to redeem?

Vineet_

TF Premier
Can anyone confirm for money back plus in rupay nerwork anyone received spent based offers like above or only for visa networks hdfc sourcing following offers recently in Dec 23 or Jan 24 months.

Raj_019

TF Premier
I have received a voucher code from HDFC Bank and after login with this coupon code I tried to purchase Amazon shopping voucher, after entering my no and email id, when I clicked on proceed it showed voucher sending failed. Please try again after some time and my money is deducted from this voucher code and I not received any Amazon shopping voucher. Please help me guys.

gauravbhati

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have received a voucher code from HDFC Bank and after login with this coupon code I tried to purchase Amazon shopping voucher, after entering my no and email id, when I clicked on proceed it showed voucher sending failed. Please try again after some time and my money is deducted from this voucher code and I not received any Amazon shopping voucher. Please help me guys.
You can check your mail or text message. Generally the voucher is generated and sent. Also if you do not get the voucher in the said time or in 24 hours then you can check again by logging if the voucher amount credited back.

Or you can call at HDFC voucher redemption helpline or submit an request online at Gyftr portal.

Raj_019

TF Premier
IMG-20240201-WA0001.jpg
You can check your mail or text message. Generally the voucher is generated and sent. Also if you do not get the voucher in the said time or in 24 hours then you can check again by logging if the voucher amount credited back.

Or you can call at HDFC voucher redemption helpline or submit an request online at Gyftr portal.
Ye dekho Aisa show kr rha tha maine mail Kiya h gyftr ko...hdfc ka voucher redemption helpline number hai to batao bhai

Raj_019

TF Premier
Mail aur text MSG me kuch aaya nhi kyu ki ye technical problem tha voucher generated hua hi nhi aur balance voucher amount se deduct ho gya... transaction history bhi show nhi kr raha hai

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Mail aur text MSG me kuch aaya nhi kyu ki ye technical problem tha voucher generated hua hi nhi aur balance voucher amount se deduct ho gya... transaction history bhi show nhi kr raha hai
I faced the Same issue but with Kotak Bank.

Just Send a DM toh GYFTR Twitter Handle.

Share with them Mobile, Email and Code and the Screenshot of Error.

They will forward the case internally and will Process the Voucher

Raj_019

TF Premier
I faced the Same issue but with Kotak Bank.

Just Send a DM toh GYFTR Twitter Handle.

Share with them Mobile, Email and Code and the Screenshot of Error.

They will forward the case internally and will Process the Voucher
Mil gya aj subah 5.20 and 6.40 me dono hi aageya