• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received Icici Credit Card Application Rejected SMS But also Got the executive call said my Card approved im confused please help

ImKushal

TF Select
Hey guys please help me out!!
Receive SMS of Icici Credit Card Application Rejection but next day executive called me n asked My Name DoB n Application No. N said Congratulations your application is approved you'll get your card delivered in 7 days

but im confused now what should i do?

My application got rejected bcoz Agent didn't came to visit my office and he marked my application as Office Address Not verified what should i do to get this card please help
I applied it through icici branch

The system might rejected, but manually few applications will be again reviewed by the Executives might they re-opened the application and it was approved.

The system might rejected, but manually few applications will be again reviewed by the Executives might they re-opened the application and it was approved.
Hey, i applied the card through offline agent when i told him the same situation he said he has done the Office Verification from his side by talking to his sr. Officer and i need to wait for few days my application will be approved
Idk what should i say im very confused see the screenshot

Attachments

• IMG_20240706_162145.jpg
    IMG_20240706_162145.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 78
Hey, i applied the card through offline agent when i told him the same situation he said he has done the Office Verification from his side by talking to his sr. Officer and i need to wait for few days my application will be approved
Idk what should i say im very confused see the screenshot
Call 18001080 and ask the status.

Say them your story, might they help.

Call 18001080 and ask the status.

Say them your story, might they help.
I did they're saying go-to branch n asked over der in our system it's showing rejected i asked can i reopen d application dn again they said we don't know please go to branch that's it

I did they're saying go-to branch n asked over der in our system it's showing rejected i asked can i reopen d application dn again they said we don't know please go to branch that's it
Then your application is rejected.

The executive who called you might not checked live status of your Credit Card and simply assumed it was approved and he told to you the same.

Simply approach to ICICI Cares Twitter DM and explain ur grievance to them. They will call and provide the resolution and end your dilemma.

1800 1080 guys are highly useless and almost incompetent.

Then your application is rejected.

The executive who called you might not checked live status of your Credit Card and simply assumed it was approved and he told to you the same.
Is there anyway to approve it ? As it has got rejected due to the verification guy didn't came to verify the office due to his fault it has got rejected

Is there anyway to approve it ? As it has got rejected due to the verification guy didn't came to verify the office due to his fault it has got rejected
Contact Nodal officer Via mail.

How do you confirm exactly that it was due to not verification of office address ?

Ask them to re-open credit card application and if they don't wish to re-open, ask them that why your credit card application was cancelled.

Give them strong reply for the reason, you can ping here, people will help you out.

Contact Nodal officer Via mail.

How do you confirm exactly that it was due to not verification of office address ?

Ask them to re-open credit card application and if they don't wish to re-open, ask them that why your credit card application was cancelled.

Give them strong reply for the reason, you can ping here, people will help you out.
Nodal Officer not easily replies to emails.
Actually Nodal Officer is the HEAD SERVICE QUALITY Team of ICICI Bank.

OP's problem can be solved easily thru ICICI Twitter Team.
Since I am holding 12+ Credit Cards from ICICI, I have actually known their each and every loophole/shortcomings that they perform to reject our applications.

My Rubyx application was declined due to Office Verification marked as incomplete, which got corrected after contacting Social Media Team and they told to sent an email from Official Email ID and subsequently was approved.

God Knows how but my ICICI Adani One application declined without any reason and after a month I received the card automatically.

Best resolution giving team is: ICICI Cares Social Media Desk.

Nodal Officer not easily replies to emails.
Actually Nodal Officer is the HEAD SERVICE QUALITY Team of ICICI Bank.

OP's problem can be solved easily thru ICICI Twitter Team.
Since I am holding 12+ Credit Cards from ICICI, I have actually known their each and every loophole/shortcomings that they perform to reject our applications.

My Rubyx application was declined due to Office Verification marked as incomplete, which got corrected after contacting Social Media Team and they told to sent an email from Official Email ID and subsequently was approved.

God Knows how but my ICICI Adani One application declined without any reason and after a month I received the card automatically.

Best resolution giving team is: ICICI Cares Social Media Desk.
Just got their email which is this:

With reference to our telephonic conversation today, we inform you that we have addressed your query as mentioned below.

We inform you that as per the revert received from team concerned we have re-schedule the office visit within 3 working days, we request you to be available at your location for further process, if you have any concern write us for further assist.

Customer Service Manager

Just got their email which is this:

With reference to our telephonic conversation today, we inform you that we have addressed your query as mentioned below.

We inform you that as per the revert received from team concerned we have re-schedule the office visit within 3 working days, we request you to be available at your location for further process, if you have any concern write us for further assist.

Customer Service Manager
There you go !! Be prepared 🤞

There you go !! Be prepared 🤞
Hey the Office Verification has been done
But no one came to visit nor i got any call but i guess my Offline Branch's Agent has done this from his side as he was saying this he'll do BD idk what is this maybe bypass of verification

It's showing This process since Afternoon when i tracked my application

Attachments

• IMG_20240708_211638.webp
    IMG_20240708_211638.webp
    309.2 KB · Views: 30
But no one came to visit nor i got any call but i guess my Offline Branch's Agent has done this from his side as he was saying this he'll do BD idk what is this maybe bypass of verification

Yes. Now just a day or two and approval message will be in your inbox.

68656491.jpg

Yes. Now just a day or two and approval message will be in your inbox.
Waiting for that eagerly as this is the only bank who's rejecting my application from 4-5yrs
Itni khushi to bichhada pyar milne k bad b nhi hoga jitna isse milne k baad hoga
We men are very simple Creature 🙌🏻
Chhoti chhoti cheezo m khush hojate h bs 🤣

Back