• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received Yes Bank Grandeur Savings Account

My BM is in Pune, Maharashtra
Regarding Yes Grandeur I opened this account to get Marquee. But my branch people are not having any idea regarding this account and card. They just opened it for the sake of making comissions and now when I reach out to them they don't have any idea about the product line.

Can you please check with your BM once, whether I can get Marquee based on my Grandeur relationship ? I currently hold YES ELITE+ CC. Thank you!

See if you were already holding account with Yes Bank and then upgrading then bargaining power is less.

In my case I open account with Yes Bank with 11lac me, 5 lac dad, 50k mom, 50k friend.

They provided information eligibility of marquee is not with grandeur, but if you maintain the funds we can escalate via mail. So, we maintained the account and still maintained, RM boss became good friend of mine, he escalated with the case.

Then we applied for Marquee C2C basis of HDFC Card after 7 days. Approval after 6 days and then card in hand after 2 days.

I am paying US ITR, so they processed on C2C basis. I think so it is rare case because they initially told that Indian ITR is necessary.

In your case, if you open account with 5lac Initial funding cheque, you will get eligible within 1 month for Marquee, but transactions are necessary in those 1 month.

If you have opened with less than 5 lakhs or upgraded directly then ITR of 24 lakhs compulsory or else you will not get marquee card. This is the case because we opened my mom account with 50k, they said we cannot provide Marquee to your mom. You should have open with 5 lakhs initial funding. Then we provided my mother ITR of 30lakh, then they said this can work.

-------------------
Moral
If opened with 5 lakh initial funding, change the branch and ask for marquee C2C basis.

See if you were already holding account with Yes Bank and then upgrading then bargaining power is less.

In my case I open account with Yes Bank with 11lac me, 5 lac dad, 50k mom, 50k friend.

They provided information eligibility of marquee is not with grandeur, but if you maintain the funds we can escalate via mail. So, we maintained the account and still maintained, RM boss became good friend of mine, he escalated with the case.

Then we applied for Marquee C2C basis of HDFC Card after 7 days. Approval after 6 days and then card in hand after 2 days.

I am paying US ITR, so they processed on C2C basis. I think so it is rare case because they initially told that Indian ITR is necessary.

In your case, if you open account with 5lac Initial funding cheque, you will get eligible within 1 month for Marquee, but transactions are necessary in those 1 month.

If you have opened with less than 5 lakhs or upgraded directly then ITR of 24 lakhs compulsory or else you will not get marquee card. This is the case because we opened my mom account with 50k, they said we cannot provide Marquee to your mom. You should have open with 5 lakhs initial funding. Then we provided my mother ITR of 30lakh, then they said this can work.

-------------------
Moral
If opened with 5 lakh initial funding, change the branch and ask for marquee C2C basis.
I opened with 5L IP. Problem is branch is unaware of applying Marquee. Strange situation. will try changing branch.

I opened with 5L IP. Problem is branch is unaware of applying Marquee. Strange situation.
Best then give these options to your branch.
1. If I will get marquee i will keep FD of 10 lakh for 1 year 6 months
2. If I will get marquee my family of 6 members will get connected
3, If i will get marquee i will maintain my account or else close the account.

If above 2 options are not working within 7 days. Then visit another branch and give above 2 option to them and shift to it.

Back