• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Recommend me a bank account [Solved]

n00b

TF Select
I have 4 bank accounts (no Fintech)

1. SBI
2. Axis
3. BOB
4. Kotak 811

All these are linked to my primary phone number.

I have two phones but a lot of time I go out with my secondary phone.

It's really annoying to carry two phones or switch SIMs to use UPI.

Which of the above is easiest to switch phone number.

Otherwise recommend me an easy way to open an account (Normal bank/Fintech) to use UPI with secondary phone number. I just need to keep 500-1000 rupees for small transactions.

Last edited:
Solution

1. SBI
2. Axis
3. BOB
4. Kotak 811

Otherwise recommend me an easy way to open an account (Normal bank/Fintech) to use UPI with secondary phone number. I just need to keep 500-1000 rupees for small transactions.
Just install Kotak 811 on both phones.
Login with same account and you can use UPI.

1. SBI
2. Axis
3. BOB
4. Kotak 811

Just install Kotak 811 on both phones.
Login with same account and you can use UPI.

Solution

1. SBI
2. Axis
3. BOB
4. Kotak 811

jupiter
fi-money

Sorry to break it to OP but this isn't a sustainable solution. All UPI apps are required by NPCI to implement SIM-based device binding, and sooner or later they all will. In fact, not implementing this will make them non-compliant, putting their business in jeopardy.

I was exactly in this situation so I went ahead and de-activated a dormant IndusInd bank account and will get the phone number updated to my other one.

Sorry to break it to OP but this isn't a sustainable solution. All UPI apps are required by NPCI to implement SIM-based device binding, and sooner or later they all will. In fact, not implementing this will make them non-compliant, putting their business in jeopardy.

I was exactly in this situation so I went ahead and de-activated a dormant IndusInd bank account and will get the phone number updated to my other one.
Yes, I will update my phone number if this stops working.

Back