• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia first vs millennia

arjun19

TF Buzz
Hi

I have an offer to upgrade from regalia first to millennia with ltf. Kindly advise if it is worth it and the difference between the 2.

The othrr credit card I own are SBI Cashback, simply save, bpcl, idfc first select, standard chartered rewards and Amazon pay.

I am planning to get rid of the other cards if the upgraded card has features which other cards have

Hi

I have an offer to upgrade from regalia first to millennia with ltf. Kindly advise if it is worth it and the difference between the 2.

The othrr credit card I own are SBI Cashback, simply save, bpcl, idfc first select, standard chartered rewards and Amazon pay.

I am planning to get rid of the other cards if the upgraded card has features which other cards have
I am also awaiting for this offer in my account.
currently holding regalia first with 13.95L credit limit.

Hi

do it dont even think twice

did you try mailing stuff??
must've tried
anywayss good luckkk try to get offline help if possible from branch
hdfc bank gives card upgrade offer in every 06-09 months in my account.
Currently offering paid BizGrow card for upgrade but i'm not interested.
Not tried emailing but waiting for LTF/FYF millennia card as upgrade, if hdfc system offers on it's own.

hdfc bank gives card upgrade offer in every 06-09 months in my account.
Currently offering paid BizGrow card for upgrade but i'm not interested.
Not tried emailing but waiting for LTF/FYF millennia card as upgrade, if hdfc system offers on it's own.
try mailing once it had helped many users and with your whopping limit they are obliged to agree

Back