• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Regalia Gold Vs Millennia (Paid)

dineshweb

TF Buzz
I've called my RM to check whether I have any ongoing offers for Credit card, he said that I'm eligible for Regalia Gold LTF, even though it's saying FYF in my application, I have asked him to check any offers for Millennia, he's saying to take the Regalia Gold as it is Super premium card also it's LTF . The main purpose of me asking for Millennia is for the Cashback purpose on both Amazon and Flipkart etc. He also said that the reward points and benefits are better in Regalia Gold than Millennia.

Which one is better in this case ?

Yes my main aim is cashback, since I don't travel that much, but the RM said take regalia gold since it's LTF , if your not happy with it I can downgrade it to Millennia.

My question is if I downgrade, will there be a possibility to upgrade in future ?

Also whether it's possible to own both cards ? Like accepting the Regalia Gold from RM as LTF and apply Millennia from my end through the website ?
They are promoting regalia gold but for cashback purpose I think millennia is better. I myself using millennia and got an offer to upgrade to regalia gold, but I didn't thought it would be worth it

Back