• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding 1% reward on HDFC Classic Platinum debit card

Arnal07

TF Premier
I have paid 2-3 credit card bills on 9th jan on Hdfc bill pay portal with my classic platinum debit card, but till today 12th jan, I didn't receive those 1% reward points.I only got 220reward points this month, so didn't exceed the monthly capping of 750.
Previously many times, I got reward points the very next day, but this is not the case this time.Didn't get much help from customer care number.
What is the maximum timeframe for those reward points to get credited?
Help is appreciated.

I normally get within 2 days but 1-2 months ago I got after 5 days. So, just relax; you will get them as long as you paid via BillPay using the debit card. Check that your NetBanking entry says POS for that payment. If so, no worries

sorry I don't know from where 2.5% is coming here in this discussion? What I know is that HDFC Platinum debit card gives 1% and Millennia debit card also 1% cashback.
I just asked in general for 2.5% online spends category of HDFC Millennia DC, don't you know about this category?

Last edited:
I have paid 2-3 credit card bills on 9th jan on Hdfc bill pay portal with my classic platinum debit card, but till today 12th jan, I didn't receive those 1% reward points.I only got 220reward points this month, so didn't exceed the monthly capping of 750.
Previously many times, I got reward points the very next day, but this is not the case this time.Didn't get much help from customer care number.
What is the maximum timeframe for those reward points to get credited?
Help is appreciated.
have your credit cards received the payments?

Can anyone please guide me how to pay CC bill via Bill Portal? TIA
Login to NetBanking.

Go to 'Billpay & Recharge' section.
Click on continue.

Then select credit cards. Choose your CC biller. Register your card and toggle off Smartpay as its by default on.

Wait for 24 hours and do the payment via HDFC Platinum DC by coming back here.

Back