• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding BOB Lite Account

tuhin

TF Premier
Hi,

Recently I opened BoB Lite account. I can see my account type as BOB ADVANTAGE_0_BAL_ACCOUNT. My branch was facing issue. Seems I am little curious whether my account type is in line with BOB LITE Account or not. If anyone is having BOB LITE ACCOUNT, can you please confirm it from your existing Mobile Banking/NetBanking?

Thanks

Tejo

TF Legend
Hi,

Recently I opened BoB Lite account. I can see my account type as BOB ADVANTAGE_0_BAL_ACCOUNT. My branch was facing issue. Seems I am little curious whether my account type is in line with BOB LITE Account or not. If anyone is having BOB LITE ACCOUNT, can you please confirm it from your existing Mobile Banking/NetBanking?

Thanks
bob lite is similar to branding name

ADVANTAGE_0_BAL_ACCOUNT.
you can see this on records, in app or statement .... ac variant code for reference

MrWick

TF Premier
Hi,

Thanks
can This be opened online ?

bhaumik555

TF Buzz
I think Cheque book is not issued in BOB lite account but i need to give PDC to other party. So please suggest me the account which can be opened online and MAB is not an issue.

bhaumik555

TF Buzz
Hi, I have an account with BoB on my mother's name but my mobile number is registered for that account. Now i want to open the account on my name with same mobile number so it it possible to open the account with online method or should I visit the branch only?

ritwik2000

TF Premier
Hi, I have an account with BoB on my mother's name but my mobile number is registered for that account. Now i want to open the account on my name with same mobile number so it it possible to open the account with online method or should I visit the branch only?
I guess you can. They just check the PAN to verify in my opinion

tappukepapa

TF Premier
I think Cheque book is not issued in BOB lite account but i need to give PDC to other party. So please suggest me the account which can be opened online and MAB is not an issue.
Cheque book is issued in BOB lite, You have to select the services required at the last page of account opening online application. Personally verified, you will get 10 cheque leaves.