• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding BoB radiance requirement

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Can someone help me with BoB Radiance banking requirements/eligibility.

Like how much IP/MAB required to open BoB Radiance account...
If salary account, how much per month salary needed.

Asking here in few thread because I couldn't find this info in their website or in our forum.

I'm mostly looking for eterna LTF.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
When I applied eterna on April 1st, I had 49-50 enquires. 90 % of them are after joining this forum last year June. Not even 1 year completed in forum yet 😂.

So I don't think enquiry is issue. That physical kyc guy must have messed up somewhere.
your total enquiries in the last
1) 3 months
2) 6 months
as on Eterna application date pls...

if not for no of enquiries , it could be over leverage moght have caused the issue for me ... same as my SBI rejection due to high leverage

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
your total enquiries in the last
1) 3 months
2) 6 months
as on Eterna application date pls...

if not for no of enquiries , it could be over leverage moght have caused the issue for me ... same as my SBI rejection due to high leverage
Even bank never asked such questions to me so far for giving credit cards 😂

Applied eterna on 1st April.

Enquiries in last 3 months ( Jan-Mar ) :- 14

Enquiries in last 6 Months ( Oct 23-Mar 24 ) :- 20

I got my first credit card from SBI, that is SimplyClick. SBI gave me 2nd card vistara after talking with BM as I have salary account with them, govt officer & couple of big FD.

Previously they used to reject my second card application, due to over leverage.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Even bank never asked such questions to me so far for giving credit cards 😂

Applied eterna on 1st April.

Enquiries in last 3 months ( Jan-Mar ) :- 14

Enquiries in last 6 Months ( Oct 23-Mar 24 ) :- 20

I got my first credit card from SBI, that is SimplyClick. SBI gave me 2nd card vistara after talking with BM as I have salary account with them, govt officer & couple of big FD.

Previously they used to reject my second card application, due to over leverage.
yeah, no of enquiries are similar to my profile..
So it must be over leverage , the issue for my Eterna rejection.. They denied for reconsidreation also..
They did not ask for any futher docs as well... Anyway I need to close the unnecessary cards it seems..
The problem is , the cards with shared limit are duplicating and triplicating the total CL in CIBIL..
My Tata Neu Infinity adding extra 8L and AXIS is adding extra 6.4L ( for total 3 cards).. these are all adding up... cant do anything about these..
Let me see ,

Last edited:

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So it must be over leverage , the issue for my Eterna rejection.. They denied for reconsidreation also..
THey did not ask for any futher docs as well... ANyway I need to close the unnecessary cards it seems..
THe problem is , the cards with shared limit are duplicating and triplicating the total CL in CIBIL..
My Tata Neu Infinity adding extra 8L and AXIS is adding extra 6.4L ( for total 3 cards).. these are all adding up... cant do anything about these..
Let me see ,
I am also facing same issue. I have 5 icici cards under 3 account in cibil, each account shows 10 L each. Similarly i have 3 axis cards under 3 accounts in cibil, showing 10 L each. That's why there is over leverage issue I assume.

I will keep Apay & Sapphiro dual, and close other icici cards soon. Similarly, I will keep Airtel & Atlas, and close privilege.

vijay.vj

TF Ace
They did not ask for any futher docs as well... Anyway I need to close the unnecessary cards it seems..
The problem is , the cards with shared limit are duplicating and triplicating the total CL in CIBIL..
Let me see ,
I have same problem with Axis... now with swiggy card, HDFC also joined the race.

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Let me see ,
I wanted to apply for yes rupay card, mainly for its monthly offer but then not doing it cuz of over utilization.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have same problem with Axis... now with swiggy card, HDFC also joined the race.
I wanted to apply for yes rupay card, mainly for its monthly offer but then not doing it cuz of over utilization.
That is why we need to get cards from the following in the early stage of our CC portfolio build up..
1) SBI
2) BOB..

Will add more to this list as and when info is confirmed

vijay.vj

TF Ace
That is why we need to get cards from the following in the early stage of our CC portfolio build up..
1) SBI
2) BOB..

Will add more to this list as and when info is confirmed
I was told a solution by SBI Agent... may be someone can throw some light or confirm it.

Apply from any of your family member for SBI card, with add on card on your name.
Later ask customer care to cancel primary card... I was told that now add on card will become primary card.

Not sure if it works this way but didnt try it. I did apply from family member, now watching the application stuck since 2 weeks after KYC