• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding BoB radiance requirement

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Can someone help me with BoB Radiance banking requirements/eligibility.

Like how much IP/MAB required to open BoB Radiance account...
If salary account, how much per month salary needed.

Asking here in few thread because I couldn't find this info in their website or in our forum.

I'm mostly looking for eterna LTF.

Reactions: SSV
Best way to apply is via branch. If you have some contact of branch, call the to ask for CC guy and request to come home.
Otherwise visit branch for application.
There maybe a chance the CC person is not assigned to branch or not available, in that case talk to BM.

You may apply via online process, but I won't suggest as Radiance is already there.
If applied via online, they will process it like a normal application, and you have to eventually share the proof of Radiance, which require contacting branch for Finacle screenshot.

There wont be any home/office verification for Radiance customers.

If you have a preference for a card network, send email to BoBCard crm once the application has been submitted and you have application number. Requesting the card network at this point will likely give you the network you prefer, if any.
Thanks brother for your suggestion, will definitely try this.

Hey @SSV Iam also a Radiance Customer, whome should I contact to apply Eterna LTF, Can it be done by just sending a mail or I have to visit branch,
Can we apply ETERNA LTF through their online application process?
Will there be any home and office verification?
Talk to your RM , he will forward your issue to your local Credit card guys and they will process it. Once eterna is granted tagging radiance to it it will be LTF by default.
Mostly no home/ office verification will be done

All the best

Best way to apply is via branch. If you have some contact of branch, call the to ask for CC guy and request to come home.
Otherwise visit branch for application.
There maybe a chance the CC person is not assigned to branch or not available, in that case talk to BM.

You may apply via online process, but I won't suggest as Radiance is already there.
If applied via online, they will process it like a normal application, and you have to eventually share the proof of Radiance, which require contacting branch for Finacle screenshot.

There wont be any home/office verification for Radiance customers.

If you have a preference for a card network, send email to BoBCard crm once the application has been submitted and you have application number. Requesting the card network at this point will likely give you the network you prefer, if any.
I have a number of BOB Credit Card agent, he is from Noida Sector 18 Branch.

Talk to your RM , he will forward your issue to your local Credit card guys and they will process it. Once eterna is granted tagging radiance to it it will be LTF by default.

All the best
Thanks brother, will update once it's done

Reactions: SSV
Thanks brother for your suggestion, will definitely try this.
@credible65 shared new product offering from BoB.

All the best
remains ltf or conditional ltf? xD

and for the sapphire debit card how to avoid charges?

@SSV what's the status of your account now? Is it still showing Radiance? Can you check and share the info here? Mine is downgraded to Shine as I have moved all my funds.

I am interested in BoB Ease my Trip Rupay Debit card, its fee is ₹599+GST,
Since sapphire debit card is ltf for Radiance Customer, can anyone confirm that Ease my Trip Debit Card is ltf or chargeable for Radiance Customer.

Back