• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding No Cost EMI discount

devsfinance

TF Premier
After reading a post here related to discount of interest amount I had ordered a phone recently in BBD as I was getting option of No COST EMI. However when I went to pre - closing option in mycards ->linked EMI I saw that it’s charging me full amount (i.e. total amount of phone) + some interest for a few days and GST. But according to here it should be amount - discount.

When I calculated So I checked and found that flipkart has charged full amount also there is some interest so I am actually paying 1.6k more as interest then how is it No Cost EMI? Or I am missing something here?

Please suggest what should I do or am I missing something here?

After reading a post here related to discount of interest amount I had ordered a phone recently in BBD as I was getting option of No COST EMI. However when I went to pre - closing option in mycards ->linked EMI I saw that it’s charging me full amount (i.e. total amount of phone) + some interest for a few days and GST. But according to here it should be amount - discount.

When I calculated So I checked and found that flipkart has charged full amount also there is some interest so I am actually paying 1.6k more as interest then how is it No Cost EMI? Or I am missing something here?

Please suggest what should I do or am I missing something here?
You must have got this interest amount as upfront discount during purchase. Check in flipkart order history.

Back