• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding Over-Limit and Limit Enhancement for Axis CC

mrtravel

TF Buzz
I am currently holding Vistara Infinite card which was issued a week ago. The current limit is not sufficient for my upcoming expenses. I might need to spend more than my card limit in single transaction a few times in upcoming months. Axis is not able to temporarily enhance my card's limit because it was recently issued.

1) Has anyone tried using over-limit facility for Axis CC? What are all the charges for using over-limit facility apart from one time fees? I read there would be a charge of 2.5% to 3% for the limit used over and above the credit limit of the card.

2) Can I pre-pay some amount to my card to increase the available limit and use the who limit in a single transaction? If I use this way, would there be over-limit charges? Would I be able to use the whole increased available limit without any over-limit restrictions if done in this method?

3) Is it possible to increase the limit of my existing card by opening an FD and setting it up as a Lien against my card? Has anyone tried this method?

I need to pay 156000 to get good offers on credit card. My credit limit is 120000 with Axis bank neo credit card. How do I enable overlimit facility and will I be able to make the transaction of amount 156000? Can I add 36000 (156000-120000=36000) in my card and then make the payment?

Back