• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding pre-approved CC offers on ICICI

Sreerag

TF Premier
Hello all
How are pre approved offers generated on ICICI? I didn't have pre-approved offers of ICICI and I applied for APay because I have an account with them, thus no pre-approved offers in iMobile. Now whenever I click 'Apply now' it takes my to loan.icicibank.com with is manual application. AMB is 20,000.
My mother, on the other hand, had pre approved offers for Coral, Acclero, HPCL (both cards) but now the offers disappeared and I have the only option to apply manually. AMB is 45,000
How can I receive Coral
LTF pre approved offers for both accounts? What can make them trigger this?

Did u got apay card..... Mine apay and platinum card both rejected.. Even after having salary account with icici.... They take very long time to give pre approved offer....

Did u got apay card..... Mine apay and platinum card both rejected.. Even after having salary account with icici.... They take very long time to give pre approved offer....
try C2C in icici bank...minimum card limit is 1 lakhs and 1 year old...

Yes i applied for APay and got it, I already had a credit card with ICICI (i never applied for it. One day in July of 2015 i got the hpcl coral card which I never used, kept it and then I recieved bill of some 7000 rs, 500 joining fee and interest, having a limit of 50k, it tarnished my credit score and I had to threaten them to close the card itself, that is why my credit score from 830 got to 700, which i increased to 760 today. Complained to cc then they updated the cibil history) so that's why i got APay card. Want to apply for Rubyx but as amex not available, settle for coral card (ltf only) otherwise I'll take Platinum lol

One day in July of 2015 i got the hpcl coral card which I never used, kept it and then I recieved bill of some 7000 rs, 500 joining fee and interest, having a limit of 50k, it tarnished my credit score and I had to threaten them to close the card itself, that is why my credit score from 830 got to 700, which i increased to 760 today.
Oh man, this is brutal & heartbreaking!

Oh man, this is brutal & heartbreaking!
What to do? Sent me card without any application and then bank threatened me to pay the dues, but I didn't even open the card packet! I tried returning but they said to pay the dues first. I was frustrated.

What to do? Sent me card without any application and then bank threatened me to pay the dues, but I didn't even open the card packet! I tried returning but they said to pay the dues first. I was frustrated.
I think you should've definitely filled a fraud and cheating case against the bank and not budge until the law enforcement was involved. Most banks don't want to get into it unless they know they'll win.

I think you should've definitely filled a fraud and cheating case against the bank and not budge until the law enforcement was involved. Most banks don't want to get into it unless they know they'll win.
Yeah I almost went to the station but they fixed it (through connections ofc)

Hello all
How are pre approved offers generated on ICICI? I didn't have pre-approved offers of ICICI and I applied for APay because I have an account with them, thus no pre-approved offers in iMobile. Now whenever I click 'Apply now' it takes my to loan.icicibank.com with is manual application. AMB is 20,000.
My mother, on the other hand, had pre approved offers for Coral, Acclero, HPCL (both cards) but now the offers disappeared and I have the only option to apply manually. AMB is 45,000
How can I receive Coral
LTF pre approved offers for both accounts? What can make them trigger this?
Any update? My cibil is around 760~770 and my moms is 736, Experian 840. And I have a question, how is credit utilization coming in HOME LOAN? Its paid using EMIs @Batmanbaba @Abhishek012 @AsishB @ashwink

Back