• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding Tata Neu plus Credit card

Dear Friends,
I initially have HDFC MoneyBack plus credit but after some time I have applied for Tata Neu plus credit card through tata neu app and got approved and received the card but after 10 days the tata neu card was automatically blocked by bank without any mail. Then I have contacted HDFC customer care and they said one person cannot hold more than one hdfc credit card but I have explained them that a person can hold one core and one co branded hdfc credit card but they were dumb and not ready to listen. Will I can write to customer for granting me an Tata Neu plus credit card with shared limit with my existing MoneyBack plus credit card and will they approve it?

Dear Friends,
I initially have HDFC MoneyBack plus credit but after some time I have applied for Tata Neu plus credit card through tata neu app and got approved and received the card but after 10 days the tata neu card was automatically blocked by bank without any mail. Then I have contacted HDFC customer care and they said one person cannot hold more than one hdfc credit card but I have explained them that a person can hold one core and one co branded hdfc credit card but they were dumb and not ready to listen. Will I can write to customer for granting me an Tata Neu plus credit card with shared limit with my existing MoneyBack plus credit card and will they approve it?
So you received card with separate limits ??

Will I can write to customer for granting me an Tata Neu plus credit card with shared limit with my existing MoneyBack plus credit card and will they approve it?
Just ask them, even in twitter they mentioned, now people eligible to take 2 cards. Even several owned two core cards *

I got Neu+ card directly from HDFC, the card is not linked to my Neu app yet (despite sending multiple mails to Neu support). Anyone faced similar situation? Appreciate suggestions to get this fixed

Back