• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rejection of axis neo card

Tylerdurden

TF Buzz
I have multiple credit cards with good credit score of 769. I tried to apply Axis Neo card online. But It didnot allow me to complete the application online.

I initially began my application on 26/06/2024. Physical verification was done couple of weeks back.

Today I received a message that my credit card application is rejected due to not meeting Bank’s credit norms.

I dont understand how Axis bank works. Is it common for the bank to reject application like this.

Should I ask them to reconsider the rejection of application.? What is the general wait time to reapply again. Or is it worth the time to apply for the card.?

Solution
Today I received a message that my credit card application is rejected due to not meeting Bank’s credit norms.
If you have any RM assigned check with him for internal reason, Axis bank will not tell you the reason.
I dont understand how Axis bank works. Is it common for the bank to reject application like this.
Yes, bank have all the rights to reject application as this is solely depend on them.
Should I ask them to reconsider the rejection of application.? What is the general wait time to reapply again. Or is it worth the time to apply for the card.?
Usually 60-90 days post rejection.
If you have any RM assigned check with him for internal reason, Axis bank will not tell you the reason.
Yes, bank have all the rights to reject application as this is solely depend on them.
Usually 60-90 days post rejection.

Solution
Don’t you feel that the suggestion I gave looks like a solution in actual? If you can give better one the OP can change it.
Areee...

He marked your this post as solution

But actually your this post answers

I have multiple credit cards with good credit score of 769. I tried to apply Axis Neo card online. But It didnot allow me to complete the application online.

I initially began my application on 26/06/2024. Physical verification was done couple of weeks back.

Contact Axis Nodal Officer not PNO
Send him ur application no. And tell him all your situation there are 90% he'll approve it before sending email try to know the reason by calling axis CS in 3-4 times sometimes one Agent won't tell u the reason after this send the email to nodal officer

Contact Axis Nodal Officer not PNO
Send him ur application no. And tell him all your situation there are 90% he'll approve it before sending email try to know the reason by calling axis CS in 3-4 times sometimes one Agent won't tell u the reason after this send the email to nodal officer
How to contact nodal officer.? Customer support can be reached via toll free number.

Back