• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

relationship with IndusInd Bank

thekirang

TF Select
Hi,
I don't have any relationship with indusind bank.
I want to build relationship with indusind bank by having saving account (zero balance and zero or low maintainance) and pre-approved credit card LTF.

Are there any suggestions to go with for maximum benefits.
Like saving account and credit card to choose..
And currently what offers are running by bank..

and what to do first,, card or account?

*I applied some shared/discussed tricks on technofino forum to kotak, shared in this forum to get kotak cc ltf. Got pre-approved zen signature ltf.* thank you😊

Last edited:
Hi,
I want to build relationship with indusind bank by having saving account (zero balance and zero or low maintainance) and pre-approved credit card LTF.

*I applied some shared/discussed tricks on technofino forum to kotak, shared in this forum to get kotak cc ltf. Got pre-approved zen signature ltf.* thank you😊

Hi,

Hi,

sister ka account open karaya ha mene 0 balance vala. online account open kiya. account me bas 20k deposit kar k withdrawal kar liya. fr bank se 5 lakh ka pre approved legend credit card mil gaya unko. unke pass almost sabhi bank ke card han. par unme limit 50k to 150k ha. Indusind ne direct 5L de di. meri khud ki limit Indusind ki 135k ha.

I received one link in jan which didnt work at all and asked for 45 days time to stop the spam.
Again in April received another, it asked for 10 days time and it worked.
Make sure you get the correct link from indusind as they are sending multiple links for DND.
Can you share the link which worked for you?

Back