• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Resolved]: Infinia upgrade approved and then rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Kash__

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I applied for a limit enhancement and credit card upgrade last month. After lot of to and fro communications they agreed to upgrade my HDFC regalia credit card (age: 6 months) to Inifinia credit card. After a week they denied the request again. Did anyone face a similar issue and have any solution to proceed further?

I have highlighted the communication I had with HDFC customer care below:

Mail communication with: escalation.cc@hdfcbank.com
Day 1: 19-Dec-22: Sent a mail for limit enhancement

Day 2: 20-Dec-22: Got a response to revert with relevant documents for reviewing the request. I sent all the relevant documents for review along with limit enhancement and upgrade form.

Day 15: 02-Jan-23: Got a response that limit enhancement request is approved to be enhanced. I sent a confirmation and requested for the status of the card upgrade request.

Day 22: 09-Jan-23: Response from team: "We have liased with concern team and requst you to forward us the latest upgrade Most Important document for us to review your request. Also seek your acceptance for the offered limit increase amount for us to proceed further." I shared the latest upgrade form for card upgrade.

Day 33: 20-Jan-23: Response from team: "We regret to inform you that we are unable to approve your Infinia upgrade as it does not meet the internal criteria of the bank."

Mail communication with: grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com
Day 33: 20-Jan-23: Sent a mail to re-consider card upgrade request.

Day 37: 24-Jan-23: Card upgrade was approved: "On receipt of your email, we note that you wish to upgrade your existing Regalia card to Infinia credit card. As an outcome of our review, we take this opportunity to inform you that we are willing to convert your said card to Infinia credit card as first year free. "

I accepted the terms and conditions and sent them the upgrade form again.

Day 43: 30-Jan-23: Upgrade request rejected: "we regret to inform you that we are unable to accede your upgrade request currently. Further, In order to review your request for Limit enhancement in credit card account, we request you to revert with the scanned copy of recent three months pay slip or ITR with the computation sheet (if self-employed) vide return email for us to enable us to assist you further."

************************************************************ Update *************************************************

Mail communication with: PriorityRedressal.CreditCards@hdfcbank.com

Day 43: 30-Jan-23: Escalated the issue to PNO stating all the facts.

Day 46: 02-Feb-23: Got a call from HDFC credit card department to understand the issue and propose a resolution. He took all the details and asked me to send the latest 3 months payslip again, I denied it.

Day 47: 03-Feb-23: Credit limit is enhanced, upgrade request to Infinia is approved. New card will be delivered to mailing address in a week's time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back