• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Retail Spends on Axis Select

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Axis Select gives 10 reward points for 200 spent on normal spends but in retail spends they give 20 reward points.

But there is no clarity on what all is categorised as retail spends, all offline spends or only certain categories of offline spends? I check with customer care few times but not getting convincing answer.

Has anyone who holds Axis Select ever got 20 per 200 points on any spends? If yes, can you tell which spends?

I mostly ask my concierge to book it 10-15days in advance.
For Lessons it is mostly free. Sometimes you have to minor charges (*in name of rent/cart/gear) of around 300-500rs (depending on golf course)
Dress code has to be followed strictly

If you haven't tried surely visit atleast once you will enjoy the game
@Dr. Drake Can you share Golf experience. I have golf access in couple of cards but have never used it.

How to book?
Are there any charges/cost associated?
Do you get golf kit complimentary or do you need to pay? If pay, how much is it roughly?

i haven’t been able to use it on bigbasket, says code expired or something.. can u guide on discount code and any min spends requirement?
the code is different for every month. for december 2022, it is "SELECTDEC22".

similarly i think for jan 2023, it will be SELECTJAN23.

you can go on this page and click on the link provided on this page to get the code for every month

Attachments

• image_picker460995350287528209.jpg
    image_picker460995350287528209.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 25
amazon 😳? they clearly told me offline spends.. let me try with one amazon transaction

u mean if buy phone or tv from croma etc i will get 20rp? i was thinking it is only for apparel or department retail stores and not grocery or electronics..
Working for Ajio and H&M as well.
If merchant shows as Reliance, getting 20RPs/200

If merchant is Ajio, normal 10 RPs for 200.

Working for Ajio and H&M as well.
If merchant shows as Reliance, getting 20RPs/200

If merchant is Ajio, normal 10 RPs for 200.
Thanks for update. I tried with Amazon. Forget 20 RPs, I didn’t get any points at all 😟. Merchant was Amazon Pay similar to above example, maybe they realized the error and not giving any points for Amazon (being treated like wallet?). Transaction was very small so not wasting time with customer care.

Thanks for update. I tried with Amazon. Forget 20 RPs, I didn’t get any points at all 😟. Merchant was Amazon Pay similar to above example, maybe they realized the error and not giving any points for Amazon (being treated like wallet?). Transaction was very small so not wasting time with customer care.
And just observed...M&S purchases from grab deals also giving 20/200. For Amazon it's always 10/200 for me.

Some of the Flipkart/ Cred purchases ( Merchant - BUNDL) too comes under 20/200.

so in case someone shops for 4k in Marks & Spencers( using grabdeals) using select card ,he will earn
Base Rewards - 480
Grab Deals - 10k
??
I don't whether M&S gives 20. If it does, the calculation will be like this

Select (on 2x)
Spend: 4000
Base RP(if 2x): 400
Accelerated Rp: 9000

On magnus
Base: 240
Accelerated Rps: 10800 (Capped at 10k)

On reserve
Base: 300
Accelerated Rps: 13,500 (capped at 10k)

Last edited:
Not all Amazon products give you 20 RP per Rs 200 spent. if you buy groceries from amazon i.e. amazon fresh. then select card gives 20 RP for every Rs 200 spent. For other items select gives 10 RP for every Rs 200 spent. I bought AC last year during the grab deals Holi festival and got 10 RP for every Rs 200 spent.
Jockey: txn amount Rs 999. instant RP: 80. bonus points grabdeals: 1200
Bonus point son grabdeals on on the base reward points.
So, 999 ~ 800. 800 / 200 * 10 = 40 * 2 (select) = 80.
Jockey grab deals was 30x. so 30 * 40 = 1200
1200 bonus points received
JioMart, Blinkit, Jockey online store and some local grocery store gives 20 RP per Rs 200

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 17
Update- got 10/200 RPs on Amazon. I had purchased books. Will try with offline merchants someday to get 2x on Select and update.

Update- got 10/200 RPs on Amazon. I had purchased books. Will try with offline merchants someday to get 2x on Select and update.
20 RP depends on the merchant code. one Grocery store gives me 20 RP per Rs 200, however, the milk shop gives me 10 RP per Rs 200. just try all local area shops and wherever you get 20 RP for Rs 200, buy items from them (provided the selling price is the same as compared to others). That will get you more RP.

Back