• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Retention offer for Yes bank card

drsel

TF Prestige
Is there any retention offer for keeping Yes first business card (which is lifetime free).

Normally if you phone customer care and ask to close your card they will transfer the call to the retention team, who will make you an offer of cashback or points to keep the card

what's the usage of your card
I've FYF prosp business cc and I'm not using it.
is there any possibility that they conv my card to LTF

I applied for this card only for yes bank occasional offers
No usage. Asked for in first week off getting the card.

Today I called cc team and Requested to close my business prosp credit card, they have taken the Request and they said the rupay card will be active
will I receive a call from the Retention team or will they close it?

it's ok even if they close it and the happiest thing is the rupay card will be active.

Today I called cc team and Requested to close my business prosp credit card, they have taken the Request and they said the rupay card will be active
will I receive a call from the Retention team or will they close it?

it's ok even if they close it and the happiest thing is the rupay card will be active.
You get any call from retention team or card closed without any delay???

You get any call from retention team or card closed without any delay???
They closed my card permanently without any call
but the happiest thing is My yes bank rupay cc is active and they confirmed that it will be active and LTF

So I can use this card for yes bank offers without any issue

They closed my card permanently without any call
but the happiest thing is My yes bank rupay cc is active and they confirmed that it will be active and LTF

So I can use this card for yes bank offers without any issue
Actually i have Yes First Business card and i did not want to pay renewal fee ₹1180. I have only option to activate rupay card & later close Yes first Business before renewal..

Actually i have Yes First Business card and i did not want to pay renewal fee ₹1180. I have only option to activate rupay card & later close Yes first Business before renewal..
apply for Rupay cc and close ur first business card before the renewal

Back