• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Reveal your Slice Cashback

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This thread is just for fun. Share your Slice total cashback screenshot and how long you've been using Slice. I'm trying to find out how much cashback Slice has given to other users.

Mine is very low because I've only been using it for the last two months.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240509_103356_slice.jpg
    Screenshot_20240509_103356_slice.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 210

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I'm reading all the comment and I don't have slice account and I'm confused too. Cause I don't want slice to touch my cibil just want cashback via loading via cc. And pay via upi. So it won't ask for selfie or anything right? Plus aadhaar is still locked, I can't unlocked due technical error so would try to give a shot to slice app.
First thing, pls move this thread under ' third party app / Wallets" section..because discussion became subject oriented.

Second,.

Your CIBIL wont be touched.. even though selfi is asked you can change it to whatever your want later .. it will be stored in the local app only. It wont be stored in aadhar..

I think you need aadhar and PAN can' remeber exactly..
It is pretty muc same as any ekyc that was used in any third party app..

If you have locked only biometricsin aadhar , then it still works for this SLice.
If you blocked everything in Aadhar, then you need to wait for unlock...

Enjoy...

PRO TIP: If you decide to open this , then look at my CB transactions history... and do a big 50 k transaction as a 2 or 3rd transaction and get surprised by big CB...

Last edited:

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@doraemon help him get back cards option
@doraemon finding an appropriate gadget for this
izgi-Film-Gifleri-Doraemon-x2.gif