• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Reward multiplier platform not giving 5x

Yochan

TF Buzz
Hi, i have gold charge card and i have done a few purchases on flipkart and tataCliq by going through rewards multiplier web site [https://www.americanexpress.com/in/benefits/rewards-program.html] but iam not getting the 5x points, on the contrary when i buy Gytr voucher iam getting 5x points, please let me know how to shop. i usually click the link--> no previous cart items--> have only single item in cart --> enter phone number to login on flipkart/tata --> select address and buy. but i am only getting 1x

Kindly help

It takes a lot of time to get credited, sometimes up to 90 days. If you call the customer care, they will say to wait up to 90 days. Even if the amount is not credited, then you have to call them back.

Happened with me twice, once I called them after 6 months to get the points.

RM is the biggest fraud.

150 days, not excluding weekends and public holidays is the credit schedule.

Plus RM just doesn’t capture transactions properly.

I’ve lost big time on 5X and associated spend based benefits due to Amex’s opaque and tech glitch loaded systems.

AND you need to run behind them to get the points.

Stay with gyftr.

STAY AWAY FROM RM.

Last edited:
Hi, i have gold charge card and i have done a few purchases on flipkart and tataCliq by going through rewards multiplier web site [https://www.americanexpress.com/in/benefits/rewards-program.html] but iam not getting the 5x points, on the contrary when i buy Gytr voucher iam getting 5x points, please let me know how to shop. i usually click the link--> no previous cart items--> have only single item in cart --> enter phone number to login on flipkart/tata --> select address and buy. but i am only getting 1x

Kindly help
There's the issue of cache files, no previous items in the cart etc...

If you still want to do RM, capture the buying process for a small txn on video, showing time and date and try your luck !

Back