• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Reward points on ICICI Debit card

Hi,

I hold ICICI coral debit card and made payments on Cred as well as Cheq. but I never got any reward points for using it. Bank website shows that for transactions on debit card we will earn reward points. please confirm if this is the case with you guys as well.
TIA

Hi,

I hold ICICI coral debit card and made payments on Cred as well as Cheq. but I never got any reward points for using it. Bank website shows that for transactions on debit card we will earn reward points. please confirm if this is the case with you guys as well.
TIA
Point system and portal got a new change from last September but for my dc till today no point is shown
I used to spend by dc

Earlier ICICI debit cards had lot of exclusions for reward points with payback like fuel, jewellery, tax, insurance etc. Are you sure credit card payments through these apps earn reward points? Is it considered as bill pay?

Hi,

TIA
Same problem here. My dad's ICICI Platinum Debit Card (The default, blue-coloured one) was renewed last year. He has done significant number of transactions, yet no reward points have been credited for his debit card. It's really weird.

Back