• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Reward points on ICICI Debit card

Hi,

I hold ICICI coral debit card and made payments on Cred as well as Cheq. but I never got any reward points for using it. Bank website shows that for transactions on debit card we will earn reward points. please confirm if this is the case with you guys as well.
TIA

Weird. I just logged into iMobile app and under Account Services > Reward Points, noticed that after I choose his savings account, it is showing the error "Reward account not created currently."

Maybe this is why the reward points are not credited for his debit card. As far as I remember, before his card was renewed, the reward points used to be credited in his Payback account. But ever since they migrated to the new platform, I didn't bother to check.

Nope. In netbanking, in the Reward Points page, it's showing just "-" instead of "0.0" or any numeric value. And no reward points have been credited either for more than year.
This is the issue with there system write to customer support they will be able to resolve this. The same issue was there for initially they where able to see that I was some reward points in my account but it was not showing to me in imobile or net banking. I took sometime and some mail back and forth but they resolved it.

This is the issue with there system write to customer support they will be able to resolve this. The same issue was there for initially they where able to see that I was some reward points in my account but it was not showing to me in imobile or net banking. I took sometime and some mail back and forth but they resolved it.
After that issue was resolved, were you able to use the whole reward points accumulated? Or was it reset by them after the resolution?

Mutual Funds, Telecom, Education, Utilities, Insurance and Insurance Premium, Government Payments, Fuel, Post Office Payment, Wallets & Account transfer will not be considered for the rewards programme.
- Cutomer care
It's also there in the debit card description on the website.

Mutual Funds, Telecom, Education, Utilities, Insurance and Insurance Premium, Government Payments, Fuel, Post Office Payment, Wallets & Account transfer will not be considered for the rewards programme.
- Cutomer care
Instead of all this , they can just say only real purchases of goods from Merchants are eligible..

- Cutomer care
Makes sense why I didn't receive rewards for any of it for the ICICI debit card.

But, then what's even left? Just online shopping, I guess?

Back