• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rewards for using net banking gateway

spatone

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I currently have a Standard Chartered account where I receive my salary but it isn't mapped as a Salary Account in SC's systems. To get it mapped they are asking for a physical form filling and branch visits, which I am too lazy to do.

The only reason I am sticking with SC is because they give rewards for using their payment gateway for making payments for Kuvera MF investments and Credit card bill payments on CRED. Somehow both the classes of transactions get recorded as shopping and I have accrued 8-10K worth of vouchers in the couple of years I have banked with them. The reward rate is low but since the quantum of such transactions is high every month, I love the feature.

My question to the forum is twofold:
1) Has anyone gotten their normal SC account converted to Salary account without visiting the branch? (Conversion will enable SC Premium Banking privileges)
2) Is there any other bank that rewards for using net-banking payment gateway?

I currently have a Standard Chartered account where I receive my salary but it isn't mapped as a Salary Account in SC's systems. To get it mapped they are asking for a physical form filling and branch visits, which I am too lazy to do.

The only reason I am sticking with SC is because they give rewards for using their payment gateway for making payments for Kuvera MF investments and Credit card bill payments on CRED. Somehow both the classes of transactions get recorded as shopping and I have accrued 8-10K worth of vouchers in the couple of years I have banked with them. The reward rate is low but since the quantum of such transactions is high every month, I love the feature.

1) Has anyone gotten their normal SC account converted to Salary account without visiting the branch? (Conversion will enable SC Premium Banking privileges)
I used to pay 15-20 lakhs of CC bills on CRED. What is the reward rate they are giving?
Is there any specific account type required for that?

What amount of vouchers I will get?

Do you now hold SC premium salary account? Do they actually provide 5.95% interest ?
They will not turn the account into Premium Banking account unless I have it mapped as a salary account. So no. Can you please provide the link for 5.95% rate offering? Will try to get it converted if that's the case.

For a brief period when I was abroad and drawing EU salaries with amount lying in the account, the account was converted into a Premium banking account. They even shipped a special debit card that was supposed to give 5% cashback on spends. But, I never got any...

I used to pay 15-20 lakhs of CC bills on CRED. What is the reward rate they are giving?
Is there any specific account type required for that?

What amount of vouchers I will get?
Mine is the most basic account. Not even a salary account. The reward rate is a measly 0.1% but there is no capping and it gives a different kind of happiness to obtain rewards for net banking :)

They will not turn the account into Premium Banking account unless I have it mapped as a salary account. So no. Can you please provide the link for 5.95% rate offering? Will try to get it converted if that's the case.

For a brief period when I was abroad and drawing EU salaries with amount lying in the account, the account was converted into a Premium banking account. They even shipped a special debit card that was supposed to give 5% cashback on spends. But, I never got any...
I am trying to get one such account for me.. if successful will give you RM's contact.. this all is based on me transferring amt on last day of month to SC account.. so that it shows like a salary account in their system..

I'm a StanC premium banking client and may i know how to claim this rewards for using their net banking gateway u mean to say pay other ecomm payments via scb internet banking instead of cards? If so what's the quantum and threshold pls?
BTW i currently use the mly 750 cb in hdfc platinum for bill pay and some other seasonal offers if SC premium segment is better then i can route through the expenses there.
Yes as u said i too got some silver card when my account converted into premium and it said CB of 500mly but since its a debit card didnt care much once i became a cc enthusiast
TIA
Do you now hold SC premium salary account? Do they actually provide 5.95% interest ?

I'm a StanC premium banking client and may i know how to claim this rewards for using their net banking gateway u mean to say pay other ecomm payments via scb internet banking instead of cards? If so what's the quantum and threshold pls?
BTW i currently use the mly 750 cb in hdfc platinum for bill pay and some other seasonal offers if SC premium segment is better then i can route through the expenses there.
Yes as u said i too got some silver card when my account converted into premium and it said CB of 500mly but since its a debit card didnt care much once i became a cc enthusiast
TIA
You can login to their 360Rewards portal. Any rewards under savings a/c section with "PG" description would be for use pf payment gateway at Kuvera or Cred. 1668092214581.png

You can login to their 360Rewards portal. Any rewards under savings a/c section with "PG" description would be for use pf payment gateway at Kuvera or Cred.View attachment 6648
Wow u rock with 12k points that’s amazing reward even if its worth 30p each for vouchers
Sure I check with my statement usually I get on every month 10th and see whether my spends showing any PG and then check rewards 360

Back