• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RUPAY card UPI payment

Anyone faced extra charges on some of the transactions on upi payment with RUPAY credit card? I paid 1425 rs for one of the the merchant but card transaction history showing 1442.8 rs.

scoryze

TF Select
Anyone faced extra charges on some of the transactions on upi payment with RUPAY credit card? I paid 1425 rs for one of the the merchant but card transaction history showing 1442.8 rs.
Yes I did, I did a UPI transaction on nearby meat shop using my PNB rupay select credit card, the transaction was of 1000 rs. When I checked the statement, there was a 10 and 1.8 extra. I contacted the customer care and it turns out meat shop was using mcc code for fuel 😑

Last edited:

rajcasio

TF Premier
Yes I did, I did a UPI transaction on nearby meat shop using my PNB rupay select credit card, the transaction was of 1000 rs. When I checked the statement, there was a 10 and 1.8 extra. I contacted the customer care and it turns out meat shop was using mcc code for fuel 😑
So whose is to blame here and how to get the refund? or its a LOSS?:oops:

How did you know that he is using fuel mcc code?