• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rupay Platinum Debit Card of Canara Bank

smmanas

TF Buzz
Hi All,

Is there a way I can request a Rupay Platinum Debit card for my Canara Bank account.. I hold 1 FD of 1L with them and Account Balance closely upto 50 K

Just go to branch ,they'll give a Rupay Platinum Debit Card instantly, but it'll be paid

I find Canara to be easiest when it comes to getting Premium Rupay Debit Cards, got Rupay Platinum and then later Rupey Select very easily, just had to ask
What is the use of rupay platinum other than the heavy annual fee

Oh ok ,
it's the same though ,
I used to(Upgraded to Select nowhave Canara Rupay Platinum Domestic Debit Card(blue color card) ,so doesn't work abroad

1000126539.jpg

But Canara does have Rupay Platinum International Card (Gold colour) ,it apparently gives International lounge access
I didn't have it though

Oh ok ,
it's the same though ,
I used to(Upgraded to Select nowhave Canara Rupay Platinum Domestic Debit Card(blue color card) ,so doesn't work abroad

View attachment 55088

But Canara does have Rupay Platinum International Card (Gold colour) ,it apparently gives International lounge access
I didn't have it though
Ok ok.. what’s the min MAB required for that international rupay platinum card? Any idea?

Back