• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RuPay Select Debit Card Benefits | Free OTT | Spa | Health Checkup | Rupay Select Debit Card Issuing Bank & Charges

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
If you are a RuPay Select debit card user, you can enjoy some amazing benefits just by registering on rupay select portal.
Make sure you have eligable RuPay select debit card. There are many banks that offer RuPay Select debit cards which are eligible for those wellness benefits.
Let's talk about benefits first, and then I'll tell you from which bank you can get a RuPay Select debit card.
Portal Link - https://www.rupay.co.in/select-booking
Benefits -

1. Spa Services -
Indulge in Spa Therapies at Luxury Spa Centres
The RuPay Select Card gives you access to the best & authentic spa chains across India
From relaxing spa massages to traditional massages, select the perfect session that suits your mood

Complimentary Offers -

1. Four Fountains De-Stress Spa - 60 Minutes Swedish Body Massage
  2. AromaThai Day Spa - 60 Min Traditional Thai Body Dry Massage
  3. Kairali Ayurvedic Centre - 50 Min Abhyangam 2 Hand Massage
  4. O2 Spa - Spa Treatment Coupon
  5. Lakme Salon - Beauty Care Services E-Gift Card
Only one complimentary benefit from the above is redeemable per person per calendar year.

2. Health Check Up -
Get a comprehensive Health Checkup.
Get tested from the comfort of your home or Visit a Wellness Centre with advance equipment.

Complimentary Offers -

1. Thyrocare - Aarogyam Basic 2 Package -
    Included test - COMPLETE URINE ANALYSIS, DIABETES, COMPLETE HEMOGRAM, IRON DEFICIENCY, RENAL, LIPID, LIVER, THYROID
  2. SRL Diagnostics - Healthcare Test Package -
    Included test - CBC ESR, GLYCO Hb (HBA1c), FBS, PPBS, Serum Uric Acid
Only one complimentary benefit from the above is redeemable per person per calendar year.

3. Gym Access -
Avail Gym membership at special rates
Get access to the best Gym chains across India

Complimentary Offers -
Cult.fit - 3 Month Cure.Fit Live Subscription
Cult.fit - 1 Month Elite Pass Subscription

4. Golf Program -

Play Golf at the best quality golf courses in India.
Book your tee times in advance from RuPay website/RuPay Select Concierge.

Complimentary Offers -
Golf Course - The offer is inclusive of Green Fee only.
Golf Lessons - The offer is inclusive of Pro Charges and required equipment for the duration of the lesson.

5. OTT Benefits-

Enjoy entertainment content on your personal devices
The RuPay Select Card gives you access to the best OTT platforms

Complimentary Offers -
1. Sony Liv Premium (6 Months) Subscription
2. Prime Video - 12 Month Annual Subscription
3. Hotstar - 1 Year Premium Subscription

Screenshot_20230404_171000_Samsung Internet.jpg

6. OLA/UBER Voucher-
Ola & Uber coupons for your convenience from RuPay Select.

Complimentary Offers -
1. Ola - Instant Gift Card - INR 100
2. Uber - Redeemable Coupon - INR 100

Screenshot_20230404_170803_Samsung Internet.jpg

How To Book Above Service (Health Checkup/Spa/Gym Membership/Golf)?

1. Select the service you wants to avail.
2. Click on Redeem & pay Rs. 1 for card authentication.
3. You will receive a confirmation email with the coupon code.
4. To redeem the service, call the RuPay Support Team +91-4041891419 in advance, book an appointment and provide them with the coupon code.
5. The coupon code is valid for a period of 30 days from issue date for the stated service only.

RuPay Select Debit Card Issuing Bank With Charges:

You can get a Rupay select debit card from one of those banks:

Bank NameCharges
Bank of Maharashtra
Bank Of IndiaAnnual Fees Rs. 800 + GST
UCO BankIssuance Fees - Rs. 1000 + GST; Renewal Fees - Rs. 750 + GST
Canara BankAnnual Fees Rs. 1000 + GST
Central Bank Of IndiaIssuance Fees - Rs. 950 + GST; Renewal Fees - Rs. 950 + GST
City Union Bank
Indian BankIssuance Fees - Rs. 1000 + GST; Renewal Fees - Rs. 1000 + GST
Punjab National BankIssuance Fees - Rs. 500 + GST; Renewal Fees - Rs. 500 + GST
Jana Small Finance BankIssuance Fees - Rs. 499 + GST; Renewal Fees - Rs. 499 + GST
Indian Overseas BankIssuance Fees - Rs. 800 + GST; Renewal Fees - Rs. 800 + GST
Union Bank Of IndiaAnnual Fees - Rs. 400 + GST
Tamilnad Mercantile BankIssuance Fees - Rs. 1000 + GST; Renewal Fees - Rs. 1000 + GST
Bank of BarodaIssuance Fees - Rs. 500 + GST; Renewal Fees - Rs. 500 + GST

Few banks from above list may offer Rupay select debit card at zero annual fees or discounted annual fees with higher variant bank account.

Last edited:

shashank08

TF Premier
The only problem with these fd is in case it is liquidated then the interest rate valid for that period will be given plus the penalty mostly 0.5%. Where as in banks giving 7% you will still get 7% whether you keep for a day or year
Yes thats true.. and thats the reason sweep FDs are beneficial for the accounts which don't have lots of transactions.
For day to day accounts, sweep facility is not going to maximize the returns.

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can you quote which one are free in your portfolio and what is the mab you are maintaning

Rupay Select is free with BOB Rise (10L TRV), Sparkle & Shine Tiers*. The best part is that the tiers are TRV based. And BOB offers 7.25% on FDs which is better than what is offered by some private banks (You misers, Axis & ICICI, I'm referring to you)

You also get a Visa Signature DC free with SBI Wealth (30L TRV), which I'm pretty sure can be swapped for a Rupay Select

I don't know which is the 3rd one

====================================================================

SPARKLE​

Eligibility​

A minimum Quarterly Average Balance of Rs. 20 lakh and above but below Rs. 30 lakh in Savings Account or Current Account or combined Current & Savings account (in the preceding quarter).

Benefits & Offerings​

1. Unlimited Free Cheque Book in Current & Saving Accounts
2. 75% concession in DD/PO charges
3. 75% concession in locker rent charges(-1- locker)
4. 100% concession in NEFT/RTGS through all channels
5. 100% concession in Demat AMC
6. Free RUPAY Select Debit Card
7. Facility of Relationship Manager (on selected location/ branches during business hours)

SHINE​

Eligibility​

A minimum Quarterly Average Balance Rs. 10 lakh and above but less than Rs. 20 lakh in Savings Account or Current Account or combined Current & Savings account(in the preceding quarter).

Benefits & Offerings​

2. 50% concession in DD/PO charges
3. 50% concession in locker rent charges(-1- locker)
4. 50% concession in NEFT/RTGS through all channels
5. 50% concession in Demat AMC

RISE​

Eligibility​

A minimum Quarterly Average Balance is less than Rs. 10 lakh in Savings account or Current Account or combined Current & Savings account BUT combined Quarterly Average balance of Fixed deposit and Current or Savings Account is more than Rs. 10 lakh (in the preceding quarter).

Benefits & Offerings​

2. 25% concession in DD/PO charges
3. 25% concession in locker rent charges(-1- locker)
4. 25% concession in NEFT/RTGS through all channels
5. 25% concession in Demat AMC

Other Terms and Conditions​

1. To be a SPARKLE customer, maintain a minimum Quarterly Average Balance of Rs. 20 lakh and above but below Rs. 30 lakh in Savings Account or Current Account or combined Current & Savings account (in the preceding quarter).
2. To be a SHINE customer, maintain a minimum Quarterly Average Balance Rs. 10 lakh and above but less than Rs. 20 lakh in Savings Account or Current Account or combined Current & Savings account(in the preceding quarter).
3. Balances are measured as a combined balance across the accounts linked to your customer id.
4. Quarterly Average Balance will be calculated on the basis of quarters ending March, June, October and December for assessing the category and hence benefits will be offered accordingly.
5. Bank, at its discretion, reserves the right to modify and/or discontinue any or all the listed benefits at any time without giving any notice.

James

TF Ace
Rupay Select is free with BOB Rise (10L TRV), Sparkle & Shine Tiers*. The best part is that the tiers are TRV based. And BOB offers 7.25% on FDs which is better than what is offered by some private banks (You misers, Axis & ICICI, I'm referring to you)

You also get a Visa Signature DC free with SBI Wealth (30L TRV), which I'm pretty sure can be swapped for a Rupay Select

SPARKLE​

Eligibility​

A minimum Quarterly Average Balance of Rs. 20 lakh and above but below Rs. 30 lakh in Savings Account or Current Account or combined Current & Savings account (in the preceding quarter).

Benefits & Offerings​

7. Facility of Relationship Manager (on selected location/ branches during business hours)

SHINE​

Eligibility​

A minimum Quarterly Average Balance Rs. 10 lakh and above but less than Rs. 20 lakh in Savings Account or Current Account or combined Current & Savings account(in the preceding quarter).

Benefits & Offerings​

RISE​

Eligibility​

A minimum Quarterly Average Balance is less than Rs. 10 lakh in Savings account or Current Account or combined Current & Savings account BUT combined Quarterly Average balance of Fixed deposit and Current or Savings Account is more than Rs. 10 lakh (in the preceding quarter).

Benefits & Offerings​

1. To be a SPARKLE customer, maintain a minimum Quarterly Average Balance of Rs. 20 lakh and above but below Rs. 30 lakh in Savings Account or Current Account or combined Current & Savings account (in the preceding quarter).
2. To be a SHINE customer, maintain a minimum Quarterly Average Balance Rs. 10 lakh and above but less than Rs. 20 lakh in Savings Account or Current Account or combined Current & Savings account(in the preceding quarter).
3. Balances are measured as a combined balance across the accounts linked to your customer id.
4. Quarterly Average Balance will be calculated on the basis of quarters ending March, June, October and December for assessing the category and hence benefits will be offered accordingly.
5. Bank, at its discretion, reserves the right to modify and/or discontinue any or all the listed benefits at any time without giving any notice.

Oh god. I got Visa signature physical and Rupay select virtual debit cards so easily with my union bank USSA 2 salary account.

My company is not tied up with the bank but still they opened it

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Oh god. I got Visa signature physical and Rupay select virtual debit cards so easily with my union bank USSA 2 salary account.

My company is not tied up with the bank but still they opened it
Yes, I know the MABs are high. I was just trying to figure out what tdot (see post below) might have had as a regular customer. Yours is also a valid option for those people who can choose where their salary account is to be maintained

You can get free Rupay select DC just need to look around most of the info on here and elsewhere is as usual stale.

I got 3 Select DCs and all are without any charges. Only 1 from Sbi wealth is kinda expensive since I have to maintain wealth account TRV

Last edited:

TheGuy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Applied for Indian Bank Select DC on 17th Feb, Saturday- took less than 5mins- had to fill 1 page form with Name, Acc Number, Check Box to Issue Debit Card and in Comment Field write Rupay Select DC.
AM Guided in all this. Also was concerned about fee and asked me if I specifically wanted this and also WHY? No queue. (Location- New Delhi)

Fee deducted on 21st Feb, Monday (1k+GST). Card delivered on 26th Feb, Monday via Speed Post, no tracking details were messaged to me either by the bank or India Post. Return address is address of branch, so there is some solace knowing one can collect from branch if delivery missed.

ETA: yet to set pin, gotta go to ATM to do that. So, still to avail any offers- can't comment on those as of now.

APT

TF Buzz

SPARKLE​

Eligibility​

Benefits & Offerings​

SHINE​

Eligibility​

Benefits & Offerings​

RISE​

Eligibility​

Benefits & Offerings​

how to apply under rise

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
how to apply under rise
I am not sure how to do it, as I came to know I was in the Rise tier only after I had already applied for the card

I think you should approach the branch and ask them for the select Debit card. They will ask you to upgrade from the base account to the 20K account as that is the minimum requirement in their system. You'll then get it FYF, courtesy the 20K account. Up to this point I am sure, as I did all this. The next step would be to approach the branch or customer care, point out that you are a Rise customer and ask for it to be made LTF* (This part I haven't done yet. I am probably going to be a bit lazy and see if at the end of 1 year they charge me for it. If yes, I will ask for a charge reversal and point to my Rise status. I'm hoping the system will see the Rise tier and automatically not charge me for the DC)

*I don't think it is LTF. The correct term to use would be "free as long as you are in one of the designated tiers, chargeable otherwise"

Reactions: APT
Applied for Indian Bank Select DC on 17th Feb, Saturday- took less than 5mins- had to fill 1 page form with Name, Acc Number, Check Box to Issue Debit Card and in Comment Field write Rupay Select DC.
AM Guided in all this. Also was concerned about fee and asked me if I specifically wanted this and also WHY? No queue. (Location- New Delhi)

Fee deducted on 21st Feb, Monday (1k+GST). Card delivered on 26th Feb, Monday via Speed Post, no tracking details were messaged to me either by the bank or India Post. Return address is address of branch, so there is some solace knowing one can collect from branch if delivery missed.

ETA: yet to set pin, gotta go to ATM to do that. So, still to avail any offers- can't comment on those as of now.
So Indian Bank Rupay select debit card has both Joining fee and renewal fee of Rs 1k+ Gst?? Haven't seen any specific charges mentioned any where in their website....... plz confirm how much is the renewal fee and can we avail AMAZON Prime 12M membership ..... Dod u logged in to Rupay website with the debit card...what all offers are shown for this card.... can u attach screenshots plzz ......

I also have sbi salary account. My debit card is about to expire .... How did u appled for Rupay Select debit card and what are all charges .
no charges for salary account. ensure that your account has code as mentioned somewhere in the thread and then apply for it through branch. with RPA code Rupay platinum (but select variant) for <2L pm else for >2L pm Rupay Rhodium Rupay select.

no charges for salary account. ensure that your account has code as mentioned somewhere in the thread and then apply for it through branch. with RPA code Rupay platinum (but select variant) for <2L pm else for >2L pm Rupay Rhodium Rupay select.
I have salary account in category as Gold . I am from Govt sector(RSP -Railway Salary Package) By default, i will only get Gold International debit card with 0 fee. But can i visit branch and request for RUPAY PLATINUM SELECT debit card ?? And i think rhodium is for corporate employees.. in their website ,its showing RUPAY PLATINUM CARD & MASTERCARD PLATINUM CARD. WHAT does RPA CODE mean ?

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I have salary account in category as Gold . I am from Govt sector(RSP -Railway Salary Package) By default, i will only get Gold International debit card with 0 fee. But can i visit branch and request for RUPAY PLATINUM SELECT debit card ?? And i think rhodium is for corporate employees.. in their website ,its showing RUPAY PLATINUM CARD & MASTERCARD PLATINUM CARD. WHAT does RPA CODE mean ?
Visit branch and ask, if RUPAY PLATINUM SELECT debit card is not available in your account then

Apply RUPAY PLATINUM DEBIT CARD, you will get 20% upto 100 off per month on mobile recharge/utiltiy bill payment on Amazon, only on fridays and same offer on Swiggy.

Visit branch and ask, if RUPAY PLATINUM SELECT debit card is not available in your account then

Apply RUPAY PLATINUM DEBIT CARD, you will get 20% upto 100 off per month on mobile recharge/utiltiy bill payment on Amazon, only on fridays and same offer on Swiggy.
you also wrote somewhere that Rupay platinum have amazon prime also?

hs23new

TF Premier
Its RuPay card and ICICI Sapphiro debit card benefit also available.

8961100IMG_1298_0.jpg
@Abhishek012 How to apply for this sapphiro Rupay Select card? Contacted Wealth Management and Twitter, both told me the card is not available.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.